Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paying resell is only an L if you can't afford to pay rent or mortgage because of it lol. I get that some of y'all don't agree with resell BUT don't you also understand that you're also overpaying even at retail? Why? Because it's the shoe you want and you can afford it. Same basic principle.
whether or not u can afford, overpaying for something is an L no matter how u slice. you are losing in the deal even if u can afford it. even if it was "worth it," technically it's still an L!

whether or not u can afford, overpaying for something is an L no matter how u slice. you are losing in the deal even if u can afford it. even if it was "worth it," technically it's still an L!
Not true in every instance. I paid resale on all my LV Don’s and Jaspers 10 years ago est. (immediately after the release). For instance I paid $1,500 for the grey and pink jaspers and look at prices now. Far from taking a L.

Judging what people do with their money is an L.
Value is in the eye of the beholder. If you want it, it makes sense on your terms and you attain some sort of happiness/fulfillment - how can it be anything but your W (not someone else’s perceived definition of a win or loss).

Im not one who is too techy on how to obtain shoes. I dont code or use jigs or bots. I try my best, if I hit, AWESOME! But mostly i’m unlucky and need to pay market price, do I regret paying resell? Maybe it stings a little at first, but when the pairs i’ve been dying to have are in hand, its a great feeling.

Value is in the eye of the beholder. If you want it, it makes sense on your terms and you attain some sort of happiness/fulfillment - how can it be anything but your W (not someone else’s perceived definition of a win or loss).

Yup.

Im not one who is too techy on how to obtain shoes. I dont code or use jigs or bots. I try my best, if I hit, AWESOME! But mostly i’m unlucky and need to pay market price, do I regret paying resell? Maybe it stings a little at first, but when the pairs i’ve been dying to have are in hand, its a great feeling.

I've been strictly against paying resale (and reselling) ever since I started collecting. Reason being is that the sneakers are most likely already overpriced at retail - so why would I want to add even more of a premium on top of that? Then you realize they will get beat up with every single wear - it's inevitable because I wear every single pair I own. Every single pair in my collection is purchased at retail and I have not resold a single pair.

That being said, I'm so close to breaking that rule soon. I've always been a "ON TO THE NEXT" guy if I strike out, but I've been eyeing a pair of kicks to add to my collection for awhile now and it doesn't look like it will restock anytime soon. Been trying to convince myself everyday not to do it for the past few weeks:emoji_confounded: - so some restraint is still there.

By this logic, you literally "overpay" for everything you buy and constantly take L's but ok lol. Guess I'll just continue taking my "L"s in life.

Yep. Some people don’t see the world from any perspective other then their own. What can ya do.

It’s kind of an odd drop. They released on the FTL app today and normally resellers would have already posted their “GOT’EM” screen shot on FB, Craigslist and OfferUp in effort to hurry up and sell but I haven’t seen one pair listed.

I'm starting to think even SNKRS aren't dropping these tomorrow. Usually a product page should be up by now
yeah nike been on that "as long as it sells out we don't give a f*** how we release it, we’re going to give everyone an exact time so bots and manual users are on the website at the same time" steeze for a minute now with hyped items, but westbrooks get a shock drop.

for those who got access and was able to get a reservation they might do a snkrs stash just for the drew league event, if so jerry shouldn’t have wrote the date on IG like everyone was going to get a chance on snkrs the same day as the event

Last edited:
yeah nike been on that "as long as it sells out we don't give a f*** how we release it, we’re going to give everyone an exact time so bots and manual users are on the website at the same time" steeze for a minute now with hyped items, but westbrooks get a shock drop.

for those who got access and was able to get a reservation they might do a snkrs stash just for the drew league event, if so jerry shouldn’t have wrote the date on IG like everyone was going to get a chance on snkrs the same day as the event

The event is tomorrow? Well that explains the 1/12 SNKRS comment he made then. And I'm guessing the worldwide drop is when we get the Draw at 7:00 AM PST.

The event is tomorrow? Well that explains the 1/12 SNKRS comment he made then. And I'm guessing the worldwide drop is when we get the Draw at 7:00 AM PST.
yep

J1.png

Not true in every instance. I paid resale on all my LV Don’s and Jaspers 10 years ago est. (immediately after the release). For instance I paid $1,500 for the grey and pink jaspers and look at prices now. Far from taking a L.
true

Yep. Some people don’t see the world from any perspective other then their own. What can ya do.

i was only speaking for me anyway, so there's that.

again, i was speaking for myself, but thx.

Back
Top Bottom