Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish the upper on the bones was the same as the blacks

C5C2AB7A-3A4E-4455-A87F-BCBCE2B4652D.jpeg

I ain’t scared at all about the Bone upper. That never stops me from coppin the best colorway of a shoe...

Facts.

People acting as if they never had a white base color sneaker or some Timbs that were easy to dirty. Ever had a pair of YSL Chelsea boots or something? Suede is terribly hard to keep clean but so what?

I wore my Gray Gum 750’s in a snowstorm and they were FINE the next day. Yall some pansies. :lol:

Facts.

People acting as if they never had a white base color sneaker or some Timbs that were easy to dirty. Ever had a pair of YSL Chelsea boots or something? Suede is terribly hard to keep clean but so what?

I wore my Gray Gum 750’s in a snowstorm and they were FINE the next day. Yall some pansies. :lol:

SLP chelsea boots and GG 750’s have a different type of suede than the bone FOG 1’s.

Timbs comparison I agree on

I mean that more in the “amount of care when wearing” mentality you need when wearing said items, not the material likeness.

When’s the best time to buy bones ? End of the week ? Prices aren’t really dropping
With the new StockX rule giving sellers 12ish days to send for authentication for new items in effect, I feel like prices shouldve dropped more this weekend.

I mean that more in the “amount of care when wearing” mentality you need when wearing said items, not the material likeness.

I meant that the SLP chelsea boots and GG 750’s type of suede allows them to age better. Don’t have to worry about them as much since they’re more durable, just like how you were able to wear the GG 750’s in the snow.

Bone FOG1 and timbs are more delicate and will show water and salt stains

With the new StockX rule giving sellers 12ish days to send for authentication for new items in effect, I feel like prices shouldve dropped more this weekend.
Man they were dropping pretty nice in my size (12 or 13) then buyers came in and bailed the resellers out. Still floating a little above 7. I dont understand why all buyers dont just hold out till we get it down to about $600-$650 or even lower and then we all have at them. Guess that's just wishful thinking lol ill end up with a pair either way tho.

Man they were dropping pretty nice in my size (12 or 13) then buyers came in and bailed the resellers out. Still floating a little above 7. I dont understand why all buyers dont just hold out till we get it down to about $600-$650 or even lower and then we all have at them. Guess that's just wishful thinking lol ill end up with a pair either way tho.

My thoughts exactly. We all know the resell market wouldn't be what it is on anything if people had an iota of patience and if they realized it's a buyers market. If people were only willing to jump at 400-500, resellers would have to sell at that price. Make em sweat.

I just sold some kicks on their and they only gave me 2 days to ship.

Back
Top Bottom