Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It finally broke 3 days ago :emoji_sob:. Unless the shipper doesn't ship since it's been 3 days already and still no notification :emoji_eyes:

Weekends don't count, or holidays. So if you bought them Thursday, the seller has Fri/Mon/Tues.

But StockX has gotten very loose with that rule. I bought some Kyries and Yeezy 500s, both took 4-5 days to ship. But the turnaround from SX themselves was fast.

71FEE98A-E5F1-4BCA-BEF4-E62CB081AF23.jpeg

8B9AC661-EE1B-4526-BD80-7DBC5E0A6E0C.jpeg
Airport flow to ATL for Super Bowl weekend. Wearing the Nike tech cargo pants. Shoutout to theuserjohnny theuserjohnny for the link. Shoe of the year IMO

I just realized you tagged me :rofl:

Pants are fire huh?!?

Seeing all these horror stories about getting the shoes on & off makes me glad i decided to stick with getting my usual size 13. Im usually a 12.5 but im always in between going half size up or half size down since 12.5 are sometimes hard to come by. Shoe is still a little tougher than most to get on & off but i feel that little extra room makes it slight easier. No complaints about the fit of mine at all. Super comfortable shoe.

Is it safe to spray the bones with any protectant like crep? I have no idea what the material on the shoe is lol
I'd like some info about this as well. I've never used any of these types of products before. Anybody used any on the bones so far?

So what is the verdict on the lace locks that come with the bone color? I received my pair, but only had two sets. CLEAR AND BONE. Are the supposed to be 3 sets with them?? :/

Back
Top Bottom