Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn’t sure if I was going to sell at the time of that photo & the carpet was filthy lmao. No sheet needed, just didn’t want to have to clean out the bottom of the sole if anything got stuck in the grooves. My dog loves to tear things up and tbh, I need to redo the whole room, carpet included
3964A163-57C1-4E29-8C59-47FF7470DA60.jpeg
Besides, if i forget a Muslin backdrop or something to an on location photo shoot, a sheet is a really easy go to for a back drop/ setting

Last edited:
The **** is going on with those pics? :lol:

No man, no more pics from you. And im in NYC so it cant be that different from Jersey but its perfectly fine to wear these out.

Dont be pansies with your shoes folks, wear them. Obviously if its raining or whatever then avoid it but damn. Kills me when peiple say they wont wear a shoe for a WHOLE season cause “weather”. Whens the last time it even snowed in the tri-state? :lol:

The **** is going on with those pics? :lol:

No man, no more pics from you. And im in NYC so it cant be that different from Jersey but its perfectly fine to wear these out.

Dont be pansies with your shoes folks, wear them. Obviously if its raining or whatever then avoid it but damn. Kills me when peiple say they wont wear a shoe for a WHOLE season cause “weather”. Whens the last time it even snowed in the tri-state? :lol:

I get everything you said about wearing shoes. BUT it was just nasty af in the tri state for 2 weeks. You get a few days of the mid 50 lower 60s and you forgot that we just froze our *** off for like 2 weeks? Ice and slush and all that bs.

I get everything you said about wearing shoes. BUT it was just nasty af in the tri state for 2 weeks. You get a few days of the mid 50 lower 60s and you forgot that we just froze our *** off for like 2 weeks? Ice and slush and all that bs.

Ice and slush? Where? :lol:

errrrr North NJ here. 15 min outside of da city. its been fine here. but i think we got snow coming next week.

Back
Top Bottom