Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
51A39D7F-BA8C-4BD4-99A5-0EC838E46CEC.jpeg

Is this how they fit? Looks like this will put a lot of pressure on that zip at the back...

Gonna try and pick up the Bone

Wild.

I think I’m going to grab the Bone 1s too. They’re going to be a nightmare to maintain but whatever. Can you use crep or something on that upper material?

I gotta clean the sole on my black 1s. Wore them once and they have a few marks! Ridiculous, lol.

I've not worn it outside yet, but have done 2 layers of jason mark without any "damage" to the materials.

Thats a bit over the top lol.

If it did damage the materials would you be mad at JM or yourself?
Neither cuz I'm pretty confident with the outcome and apply it sparingly unlike others who douse their shoes with em. That's why I do 2 layers and for $350 ($800+ for many) you best bet imma take good care of this shoe.

Finally wore the FoG1’s. Felt like my bday would be a good excuse for myself. Surprisingly only one person at footlocker even knew what these were. Nobody at champs or Footaction knew. Some people at the adidas asked about them & probably found a buyer for a pair of SA’s.
065F7178-8C79-4908-9C32-467F280F790E.jpeg D0C3528A-5F45-4848-8A96-F97069F6A1BE.jpeg

Finally wore the FoG1’s. Felt like my bday would be a good excuse for myself. Surprisingly only one person at footlocker even knew what these were. Nobody at champs or Footaction knew. Some people at the adidas asked about them & probably found a buyer for a pair of SA’s.
065F7178-8C79-4908-9C32-467F280F790E.jpeg D0C3528A-5F45-4848-8A96-F97069F6A1BE.jpeg

Yet to wear mine, but this pic is tempting me to break them out.

Doesn't matter. Bots are most likely still monitoring it incase Jerry just pump faking.

Honestly, there's no way to avoid bots unless you do an in person raffle. But by doing that he leaves the rest of the country with no shot at all.

Not setup to handle the traffic!? What kind of operation is this guy running??? :sick:

:rofl:

I wouldn't compare FoG to Union. Union's site is set up to handle more traffic since they don't just sell Union items.

I wouldn't compare FoG to Union. Union's site is set up to handle more traffic since they don't just sell Union items.

I understand that aspect, but I’m surprised a company like that can’t find a way to sell a Nike product... JE does it..

I understand that aspect, but I’m surprised a company like that can’t find a way to sell a Nike product... JE does it..
Sell a product? Sure. Handle a million users and bots flooding the site? No. Hell FootLocker and Finishline crash all the time during a big release.

They should do a raffle similar to what Lapstone and Hammer did over the weekend for their "pick your poison" collection. It doesn't completely stop bots/scripts from entering, but their time-limited entry form worked pretty well imo (maybe I'm just being biased since I got a couple pieces) at least compared to when they previously just dropped it online and bots would feast.

They should do a raffle similar to what Lapstone and Hammer did over the weekend for their "pick your poison" collection. It doesn't completely stop bots/scripts from entering, but their time-limited entry form worked pretty well imo (maybe I'm just being biased since I got a couple pieces) at least compared to when they previously just dropped it online and bots would feast.

What was that drop like? What do you mean by time-limited entry form?

I liked when they did the donation raffle for the FoG1s.

Back
Top Bottom