Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EC129BB5-605B-4844-815D-F541530616D9.jpeg

Stewie Griffin fits

them black toe b-balls so fire. I try not to OD on different color ways of models but id love that pair and the royal AJ rip offs. currently own the the blk/red
Man, you ain't lying. I get a chub whenever I see one of those. lol

Reactions: JPS
Pulled the trigger on the bones "worn once" for $750. Feel dirty but maaan they're beautiful. Y'all ain't lie they were hard as hell to put on :lol:

Has anyone ever put the black pair of rope laces on the all bone CW? I wanna see what that looks like.

Depending on size. That might be a decent deal
Naw G maybe 100$ over retail after being worn once..Not 750$ thats just sad and desperate.. Now mfs gone be like.... “Yea worn 30x.. sole is coming off.. and hella scuffs, but give me 800$ and yall a jump off a cliff for em :rofl:

Naw G maybe 100$ over retail after being worn once..Not 750$ thats just sad and desperate.. Now mfs gone be like.... “Yea worn 30x.. sole is coming off.. and hella scuffs, but give me 800$ and yall a jump off a cliff for em :rofl:
Sizes 7-9.5 are touching 1k price points. I’d take worn once for 750. Wearing these hype shoes are like driving a new car off the lot lol

Ya it’s crazy how much the size can make a difference in price since StockX/goat became the market.
If it really was literally worn 1 time and didn’t suffer any real damage it could be a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom