Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like the look of the shoe. Black pair is dope but I like the sail colorway more. Hopefully the $400 prices scares a few folks away. These suppose to drop dec 4th right before the concords

So I guess heel cushion is some kind of zoom air similar to zoom all out, kd10, recent lebrons etc.

BA289D4E-1891-4B8C-B25C-A359B85A6A49.jpeg

Wish da shoe laces wasn’t so dang on long

the pics of JL wearing them show you can wrap the laces around the "neck" of the shoe. Not to mention the elongated draw strings all the FOG pants have is kind of a signature of theirs now a days and this plays that up IMO.

I honestly love the shoe. But i can't ever see myself spending $400 on a shoe....ever. I spent $300 on some soccer cleats before but that was for functional purposes. Which obviously this shoe will not be for

I wonder if they will have a dope box or junk like the Yeezy 1 and 2. I know one thing for sure it’s going to be big AF.

I wonder if $400 retail will price out resellers as well. Not sure if people will be inclined to drop over $400 on resale for these.

I think best possible outcome is that they release these in large quantities and we can cop at disco.. Not holding my breath for this though.

A brand like fear of God isn’t gonna go on discount. I believe it’s gonna be similar to the off white stuff. Each store might get a fsr or two and that’s it. But it’s suppose to be a whole collection of clothing and multiple sneakers dropping. Maybe the first colorways will be hard to get then the hype will die down as they keep releasing pairs.

But to our advantage it’s holiday season and people will be focusing on the concords and other big ticketed items for x mas and maybe won’t have money for this $400 plus tax shoe.

A brand like fear of God isn’t gonna go on discount. I believe it’s gonna be similar to the off white stuff. Each store might get a fsr or two and that’s it. But it’s suppose to be a whole collection of clothing and multiple sneakers dropping. Maybe the first colorways will be hard to get then the hype will die down as they keep releasing pairs.

But to our advantage it’s holiday season and people will be focusing on the concords and other big ticketed items for x mas and maybe won’t have money for this $400 plus tax shoe.

FOG brand items go on clearance frequently. So much so that it's the only way I pick up their pieces. Copped a $1K sneaker for $269 shipped.

Having said that, I don't believe the price is going to scare those intent on copping, fans and resellers alike. Nike is really keen on moving limited product--this will be no different.

Back
Top Bottom