Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 12.36.42 PM.png
NIce try. I already stated they’d be for the FoG.

Reseller

People willingly share codes all the time....
Now there's a shoe with some resell & boys can't remember a code & are like it starts with a 6!
Y'all wild. :lol:

PO

When people are just pressing random numbers in hopes of getting it right, can't expect them to remember that. Dude helped out by at least remembering the first number, which helped me figure the code that worked for me. I shared it.

NIce try. I already stated they’d be for the FoG.

Reseller

The person you sell them to at three times retail to doesn't care if they'd be for fear of gods.

Sell them for retail then jester

And you're calling me a reseller.

Yo what happens when yo win the raffle on the app get to the store they asked me to put the a code in my phone a nother code appears then they tell me my name not on a list in the store a can't get them sorry... Now who do I talk to please somebody help me out with this....

Yo what happens when yo win the raffle on the app get to the store they asked me to put the a code in my phone a nother code appears then they tell me my name not on a list in the store a can't get them sorry... Now who do I talk to please somebody help me out with this....
You won the raffle on what app? For these Fogs?

call corporate

I don't care what anyone says, I'm going TTS. A lot of people don't even KNOW their true size.
You can but keep in mind they will be long af which means there will be a grip of room in the toe box. I have a 9.5 and I still have room. For reference I normally I wear a 10 in 350’s and UB.

You gotta elaborate more G.. What app? FTL.. CHAMPS..FTA.. Did you miss the deadline.. today is Sunday btw.. Can’t be these.. hell we still got 5 days

You can but keep in mind they will be long af which means there will be a grip of room in the toe box. I have a 9.5 and I still have room. For reference I normally I wear a 10 in 350’s and UB.

well I wear tts 8, but wear a 8.5 in 350's and UB's. Despite early reports by some of you guys saying go half size down, I'm gonna take a gamble on TTS

Damn for real? I've been putting in for half size down

Back
Top Bottom