Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Completely appreciative my homie came thru just salty I gotta jump thru hoops! After they called and told him he was good for a 13 smh
AA7B3631-D4DE-4D8C-A611-F13C6DB5CA39.png

Questions are so dope. The blocking is refreshing for this model and pumped some life into it. Nike riding this design for almost two years haha!

Yea man posted them but honestly there’s no sales volume. It has been crickets. Dudes already tanking sales in typical stock x fashion

apparently the Question pair has been delayed again, so the Feb 28th release date is yet again unconfirmed. Honestly would be ok without them since I have the OG black and the Oatmeals. But seriously, why all this delay and limited production for something thats no longer hype anymore. Got dudes taking off their fog 1's to trade for some yeezys :lol:

apparently the Question pair has been delayed again, so the Feb 28th release date is yet again unconfirmed. Honestly would be ok without them since I have the OG black and the Oatmeals. But seriously, why all this delay and limited production for something thats no longer hype anymore. Got dudes taking off their fog 1's to trade for some yeezys :lol:

They gotta pull them back so they can go back to the marketing drawing board to figure out how to market the hype back towards the line :lol:

Where did u hear news of another delay? Hope this isn’t true.

Back
Top Bottom