Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did those Yeezy trades in the streets of Chi hurt feelings for this shoe? I’ll be happy to trade my OG colorway for some triple blacks.

Looks like it
B0FDBEC3-983D-4275-98AF-0D6F09D0ED0B.png
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did those Yeezy trades in the streets of Chi hurt feelings for this shoe? I’ll be happy to trade my OG colorway for some triple blacks.

lol that would be wild if the buzz around those dudes doing that caused the delay.

It’s def weird that they’re delaying the full drop so suddenly though

Honestly as many things as we heard the past month, who’s to say the release was ever in feb. First it was the 10th, then it was trip blacks, than the 14th blah blah blah

There was ZERO official early release pairs to generate hype. If you look at OG colorways both 1’s and Shoot Arounds, celebs and ballers were rocking them prior to the release. These on the other hand haven’t been anywhere.

Did I miss something about the triple black pair? I know it's a random question goat has pairs up granted there about 1500+ but did they get a date for the 28th?

Mannnn prices just shot up and my pair sold before I could adjust and the size I needed is now stupid since the one I was eyein sold.

Would not be surprised if nike clapped back over the "question" naming of the shoe. As mentioned in here, I wonder if they knew Jerry was going to run this promo with a Reebok athlete as the "inspiration"...and picture reeboks in the promo pics he posted

Back
Top Bottom