Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CB1B64CA-658C-4ECF-A172-FAC8716C6AA7.jpeg

im guessing these r the pairs nike already shipped no idea if there was a wider release, thers a few teir 0 eu stores that aint stocking any of these

raffles been taken down on those sites , solebox product page disappeared and btsn took raffle down

Shoes delayed due to QC issues. Wonder if it's the zipper.
I also heard that it was QC issues that cancelled the global release. Didn't specifically hear that it was the zipper, but maybe the overall quality complaints have been getting heard (glue stains, etc.)

I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear nike discuss this.
There were rumors that they were slipping/moving some of the Air Max 90 remastered release dates for QC issues as well.

How much does quality control have to cut into profit for it to force a billion dollar company to halt things. Granted i am glad they are doing this (if its true) for such a high retail price shoe. It's one thing to spend $120 and be unhappy...its totally different to spend $350 and be unhappy

I think the QC stuff is front for something else..IDK what the something else is but the shoes are basically already made by the time we start hearing about QC. Are they really about to remake all of those shoes?

I think the QC stuff is front for something else..IDK what the something else is but the shoes are basically already made by the time we start hearing about QC. Are they really about to remake all of those shoes?
Scraped and will show up at Nike Outlets. Just like the 1st AJ Banned 1’s. I still cleaned up shop when those mofo’ers hit the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom