Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A73B6054-EE2B-4CEB-8987-5839C1E1D9F1.jpeg

least hyped. But my favorite colorway of this silhouette.

Completely agree, these are the best color. I’ve been wearing mine and every time I wear them, people stop to ask me about them. I was regretting selling my sail raids, but these more than make up for that loss

Completely agree, these are the best color. I’ve been wearing mine and every time I wear them, people stop to ask me about them. I was regretting selling my sail raids, but these more than make up for that loss
just curious, did you have the raids in the same size? I tried on a pair in my true size and they were pretty snug/narrow, but my 1s in tts are mad roomy

just curious, did you have the raids in the same size? I tried on a pair in my true size and they were pretty snug/narrow, but my 1s in tts are mad roomy

Raids def fit smaller than 1s. I went tts in Raids but half sized down in 1s. You can even go .5 up on Raids but if you break them in your normal size it's fine.

yeah I went TTS in both and the raids I could’ve went up half size, and the 1’s down a half size. But both are perfectly fine TTS (especially cause I don’t have wide feet. If I had wide feet I would’ve went up a half size in the raids since they are so narrow)

When Jerry Lorenzo mentioned that the oatmeals have an updated midsole, what is he referring to?

Authentication process passed. Oatmeals should be enroute soon. First FoG1 High in the collection in my favorite color - I'm juiced. :nthat:

Went half size down from my usual size - hope it won't be too small. Shocked that the Orange and Spruce colorways are priced higher in the resale market.

Just received my first pair of FOG 1's. Man...people weren't lying about how hard it is to put on and take off :stoneface: any tips on putting these on easier would be appreciated :lol: love'em tho.

Authentication process passed. Oatmeals should be enroute soon. First FoG1 High in the collection in my favorite color - I'm juiced. :nthat:

Went half size down from my usual size - hope it won't be too small. Shocked that the Orange and Spruce colorways are priced higher in the resale market.
Prices of Orange and Spruce aren’t higher cause they are ugly and look ridiculous on foot cause they are too much shoe to be a bright solid color.

Prices of Orange and Spruce aren’t higher cause they are ugly and look ridiculous on foot cause they are too much shoe to be a bright solid color.

Nah, I'm saying they are fetching for more than the Oatmeals right now - which is weird to me because Oatmeals are a much better looking colorway.

Nah, I'm saying they are fetching for more than the Oatmeals right now - which is weird to me because Oatmeals are a much better looking colorway.
Noted. I think it’s because a lot of hypebeast are over the shoe in addition people find it hard to pull off.

IMO the next release should be a lot easier for those of us who really love and wear the shoe because I think resellers realized there isn’t enough profit. But...that maybe wishful thinking on my part.

IMO the next release should be a lot easier for those of us who really love and wear the shoe because I think resellers realized there isn’t enough profit. But...that maybe wishful thinking on my part.

I mean it's been established there hasn't been resell on these for sometime & it's still been super tough to acquire one for retail. :ohwell:

I felt after the Sail's, this Oatmeal drop would be easier because of the resale factor, but the drop went the same way it always does. :smh:

I feel like every drop will be the same, because whoever has been buying these up, will continue to do so. :frown:

Also, if it wasn't for the tax implementation on sites now, I'd have a pair of Oat's for very close to retail from SX by now. :lol:

PO

Personally think the oatmeal drop was easy if you could cop in store. It was fcfs and at least in la people didn’t show up At undefeated until 2 hours before opening and they copped. Atmosphere pop up also had pairs in store until about 3pm.

online was definitely another story

Personally think the oatmeal drop was easy if you could cop in store. It was fcfs and at least in la people didn’t show up At undefeated until 2 hours before opening and they copped. Atmosphere pop up also had pairs in store until about 3pm.

online was definitely another story

Wish I knew - wonder if it was the same here. I normally hit up UNDFTD SF like 2 hours before they're "supposed" to open anyway for their FCFS drops. Thought the FoG1 hype would bring out all the people so I didn't think 2 hours would've been early enough and didn't end up going. Ended up offing someting in the collection to pay for the Oatmeals on StockX since the resale is so low for whatever reason. Just found out today it's shipping from Amsterdam :sick: through DHL and is in customs so that's why it's taking so long to get to me :frown:.

Back
Top Bottom