Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing Devils Advocate, inspired and mimicked is two different things. No one wants a FOG with Sixers colored toes and a faux Hexalite reference :lol:

The last time Nike overstepped with an AI they were cancelled.
FDBBE2E2-58EF-4319-B037-36FC6D32E5B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Which is interesting because Reebok did the question LeBron and question Kobe so I was so confused around that release.

colorway and wearability/versatility of the shoe, thats why i've been ok with striking out on a few FOG 1's, they're just not your everyday type of shoe

when buying a shoe, do you consider a) story or b) colorway? or both? or hype/rarity?

I honestly don't really care about the story behind the shoe. Feels like a lot of times they come up with the colorways first then just build a story around it instead of the other way around.
And I think hype goes hand in hand with colorway - a dope colorway will be loved universally which means more people will want it thus increasing hype. Sometimes you look at a colorway and just know that everybody will want it.

when buying a shoe, do you consider a) story or b) colorway? or both? or hype/rarity?
I'd say I prefer story, rooted in actual events rather. Out of Nostalgia i guess. Not just some $#@% cooked up by the pr team. Even more so as I get older with less tolerance for the bs lol.
I'm not impervious to hype either though.

Story is irrelevant if its just some manufactured narrative to sell a colorway. Silhouette and colorway are the most important, hype/exclusivity is an X factor.

Man I really hope these get a wider release but I’m really not buyin it. These just feel like yellows all over again 😪

Man my homie hit at saint alfreds for me only to be called back and told there was a sizing error smh so now i gotta jump thru hoops

Back
Top Bottom