Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
259E0F36-DA06-451F-935D-292E0E0D7E36.jpeg

Material on these is so soft on certain panels feels like fleece

^^

I wanted to love my pair...but the reflective detailing on the toe box has already started to crease and crack...
Want to know if anyone has the same issues with their FOG 1s. 3M isnt that durable so to put it on the toe box was a no for me, it looks good but I feel it wont age well but again I don't think y'all are wearing em like that anyways

Last edited:
Want to know if anyone has the same issues with their FOG 1s. 3 isnt that durable so to put it on the toe box was a no for me, it looks good but I feel it wont age well but again I don't think y'all are wearing em like that anyways

they not the priciest so it is what it is
rocked 2-3 times full days havent seen any cracklin yet

Yeah between my bone, black, and sail pair (and my pair of bones that was too big that I've already gotten rid of) I must have collectively put in close to 1000 hours of wear and other than my first bone pair's 3M being scuffed out the box I never had an issue with any of them through use. I've seen photos of used pairs where the mudguard is peeling off and I honestly have no clue how people managed that, but I'm gonna chalk it up to crap QC and not an actual fault of the reflective tape.

Been wanting a pair of SA’s after seeing a few peeps wearing them. My size has stayed the same for a while, might just go for it

I feel like the general consensus has been TTS on Raids, but anyone else feel like they needed to go 0.5 up?

Whenever I just slip them on, TTS feels okay - but when walking (I think due to a combination of the upper + the cushion set-up), my foot is unable to fully extend the way it would naturally want to...

damn those sail fogs shot up a bit
Oh snap! Size 10 was $450’ish just a few weeks ago on StockX and lowest ask is $650.

I’m straight with the Blacks and Bones, although I would appreciate having the yellows. No way in hell am I paying more then $500 tho...

Brah...I saw how hard my parents were working so out of respect I didn’t ask for anything crazy. But kids these days are a while different story.
I feel like this is how it has always been though - not just "these days". You always have those kids who are humble and can see what the reality is and then on the other end of the spectrum you have those kids those who don't give a **** and think their parents are just money machines so they ask for everything.

I wish my parents spent $500+ on one pair of sneakers. If I ever asked for such, I would have got my *** beat. :lol:

PO
bruh I remember when I first had da audacity to ask for some air forces in like 7th grade. my mom deadass laughed in my face. I think thats why af1s are my fave model to this day lmao

if i were a parent and my kid were a reseller i'd loan them the money to get whatever hyped stuff they wanted to sell and would charge 15% interest on the profit they made plus repayment of the loan. win win for everyone!

It was definitely a struggle for my family growing up. All my parents could afford for me were light up la gear joints. Then they blessed me with my first pair of nikes from Dillard’s in the 3rd grade. Will definitely try to keep my future kids fresh as possible lol

It was definitely a struggle for my family growing up. All my parents could afford for me were light up la gear joints. Then they blessed me with my first pair of nikes from Dillard’s in the 3rd grade.
Speaking of LA Gear they need to drop the Catapults and Street Hikers.
36A21E3C-1859-4C43-BADD-A36689F6A8EB.jpeg

6982186E-05BD-410C-8B81-55F8AEE513F2.jpeg

IMG_20190814_201005[1].jpg
So I finally got my hands on these. Got em used for 450 which was a good deal for me considering resale.
One of the best Nike silhouettes I've seen so I just had to have these.

Cons:
I have flat feet and they hurt the medial side of my left foot near the arc. Most likely its the cage pushing against my foot. My right foot is fine though.
Mesh isn't very durable I see a bit of fraying from wear from the previous owner. Definitely recommend the light bones
Glue...
For the blacks, I think the inside material bleeds black. Not a biggie for me though.

Pros:
Very good cushioning, bouncy yet firm.
The nubuck is very nice in terms of Nike quality.
Love the bone/cream color of the midsole
The cage is sexy

Some random tidbits:
I love the back tab it feels like a reverse tongue!
Pretty easy to put on and off. I'm used to wearing boots though.
Lacing system is mostly for looks IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom