Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine were suppose to be here today but rescheduled to Monday, but at least my Lebron 2ks will be here.

C5B37622-FE98-4A2C-BA99-F4675AD02817.jpeg

Copped manually from Social Status last Saturday by the grace of God. I swear I barely got 'em lol. I raced through the checkout with a size 9 just to be told it was out of stock. Went right back in and carted a 9.5 instead. Flew through the checkout a 2nd time and had success. Kick game feelin strong right now 2020:nthat:
20200501_154905.jpg
:emoji_triumph::emoji_muscle:

Copped manually from Social Status last Saturday by the grace of God. I swear I barely got 'em lol. I raced through the checkout with a size 9 just to be told it was out of stock. Went right back in and carted a 9.5 instead. Flew through the checkout a 2nd time and had success. Kick game feelin strong right now 2020:nthat:
20200501_154905.jpg
:emoji_triumph::emoji_muscle:

where do you live? All my friends and I couldn't checkout Social Status nor A Ma Maniere because it said they don't ship to our state (NY) which I thought was odd as hell. The pairs sat for a while on both webstores because most people couldn't check out. I literally watch the stock fully depleted after 10 minutes lol

Anyone cop anything from the FoG sale? There are a lot of nice pieces but no way in hell Im dropping that kind of cash. I need 75% off 😆.

you can typically find FoG pieces on sale for well over 50% off at other online retailers, even up to 75%.

Triple Blacks and Oatmeal are roughly the same price for a size 10 on StockX. Kinda surprised.

Super salty I didn’t partake in today’s sale. The relax denim and all over prints were calling my name but I needed to chill. Sold out now

Triple Blacks just shipped. They shipped before my “shock drop” Fire Red 5s. Still have yet to receive shipping on those. lol

where do you live? All my friends and I couldn't checkout Social Status nor A Ma Maniere because it said they don't ship to our state (NY) which I thought was odd as hell. The pairs sat for a while on both webstores because most people couldn't check out. I literally watch the stock fully depleted after 10 minutes lol
What time they go live?

The masses that hit for a random size are being delivered and they are cashing out...

That $350 plus tax sare too heavy in a lot of wannabe resellers pockets, for those who missed this next week will be the best time to cop Nike is still delivering pairs. And they'll be panicing with prices dropping and offload to get that money back lol

Back
Top Bottom