Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at the collection, I am very proud of the 3 I own. Glad it’s over... OTN.

I’m diggin the Batman’s a little more, pretty satisfied overall. They are not better than the OG‘s
2D3BB669-3007-4342-BA17-A0CA3B46AD54.jpeg

Offer of $485 accepted on GOAT. Triple blacks will be my fifth and final pair. Thought the triple blacks resale price would be much higher than what it is.

Offer of $485 accepted on GOAT. Triple blacks will be my fifth and final pair. Thought the triple blacks resale price would be much higher than what it is.

I've dropped my offer twice as these just keep creeping down... I don't want to miss the boat but I saw on stockx that it took a MONTH for the oatmeals to bottom out. I don't expect these to drop that low, but I guess it's possible.

One thing I did notice from someone on YouTube who had a hard time taking them off

he kept them laced like he was wearing them.

If you haven’t already, undo your bunny ears and lovelocks before you attempt to slide this banana boat off your foot

It really isn't that hard to take off once you get the technique down - at least for my narrow foot. I first just tug on the heel to slide off as much as I can, then I straighten out my foot (i.e. extend your toes downwards), then tug on the heel again, and repeat. Slides right off.

I forgot about END raffle and end up winning, charge me 459 tho not really feeling that right now as prices are dropping but o well...

O.G.s still no.1 but there is sufficient different to make owning both worth it.

will go for raids in summer but won't cry if I lose

Back
Top Bottom