Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s different quality levels in fakes. More expensive fakes are better quality. A lot of times there’s multiple versions of fakes that are released or a certain seller specializes in that particular model for fakes (I’m still trying to understand it all). The current best quality FOG 1 are “H12 batch” I believe. Most cheap versions have the lose neck flaw or the height issue. The more expensive ones are damn near flawless. When you consider the flaws we get on retails, they’re definitely passable.

I've seen "H12" FoG1s. They have that terrible shape to them too...

You can't sit there and tell me the shape of these are good. If they take it at a certain angle where you can't see the entire shape, they might be able to fool you. But once you see that side profile, it's a wrap.

Here's the latest "H12" OG Black FoG 1 - look at the shape:
zq4A3Ue.jpg

Here's the latest "H12" Triple Black FoG1:
hTplj8W.jpg

I’ve already mentioned the flaws on pairs. I also said there’s different batches and sellers have different qualities. All I’m saying is that there’s pairs out there that can pass as retail and that they’re only getting better. Within a month they’ll be another update as they continue to critique their flaws on the design. FOG 1 aren’t nearly as high in demand. There’s Union 1’s, Off white Jordan 5’s, Travis Scott AF1 and Jordan 1’s that are practically 1:1. They push out more batches of those because they’re extremely popular.

Also, neither of those look like 2.0. Very few sellers actually have 2.0. Yes, there’s fakes of fakes lol.

Yea at first I thought it was just the lighting Or the lace swap but nah they different. Funny thing is when they hit for that price I told my man that use to work there that they were gonna be fake. Guess I screwed myself
7A925CDE-F3BD-4362-B696-497D734B0712.jpeg
819E32EB-801F-471F-BB6F-25B6D4FB0719.jpeg
6CADBB79-1608-46CF-BCC8-573157119B85.jpeg

damn like wtf:wow: crazy.

Have you compared the inside built of them after removing the insole?

damn like wtf:wow: crazy.

Have you compared the inside built of them after removing the insole?

yup did thst last night. I think ima just wait for stock x’ s response then just cop another pair. Real or not I think the flaws will bug me to much. I guess I’ve been spoiled by my other pairs

Last edited:
Aÿ to y'all with SAs and OGs; are lace lengths the same on both?
Someone offered me a pair but I'm thinking they might be short and i don't want him to bother for none.

Aÿ to y'all with SAs and OGs; are lace lengths the same on both?
Someone offered me a pair but I'm thinking they might be short and i don't want him to bother for none.

SA laces are longer than OG laces. But with OG blacks you get the longer replacement laces which are longer than SAs

SA laces are longer than OG laces. But with OG blacks you get the longer replacement laces which are longer than SAs
Perfect! These are black SA laces and I prefer it longer (pause lol).
I'd appreciate it if anybody could hook me up with longer white laces. Or recommendations on alternatives...

I have TTS and half size down, still think TTS is right for me.

sizing is more complicated than people realize. taking advice from a stranger online is generally not very helpful. you have to know alot about a person (arch, width, weight etc) to really get a good comparison in sizing.

Lazaro works directly with Jerry at FOG. Pretty sure he's been with him since FOG's beginning. So he's not just a random "stranger" online.

.5 size down would be a total waste of money for me... TTS is perfect but as downyboy downyboy just explained, there is no exact science - too many factors from person to person. That is why trying on before buying is the only sure shot. I have tried on shoes (i.e. Kyries) that don't fit me period, the shoe is made too narrow midfoot. I tried on 1.5 size up from my retro Jordan size and it was still a hell nahhh…. I can get em' on, but it was not comfortable and I would never rock them just cause I like the shoe and they feel like ****.

Black sa’s shouldve had a different upper material. Reckon an all white SA with black swosh wouldve been fire

Black sa’s shouldve had a different upper material. Reckon an all white SA with black swosh wouldve been fire
Funny, as they're my fav. Though I don't own any so I can't speak on quality.
I just like that slick look.
So can anyone recommend some replacement laces??????

Back
Top Bottom