Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing to do with FOG but my hate for stock x is now higher than ever. I can get some BS quality bones and they are deemed reasonable and ok but the box is damaged??? I mean it might be wrong I don’t know all the colorways and numbers but pics show no damage. Like wtf who hires these dudes

*damnit it is the wrong box smh

32330794-6F91-437D-8611-C7E004D7EBCA.png
D65D4CFE-FA2B-4E70-B590-051130FE9C70.png

Attachments

• 77A30DF1-E5A3-43B6-973E-E6CDFB9CE7C0.png
    77A30DF1-E5A3-43B6-973E-E6CDFB9CE7C0.png
    673.5 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
Nothing to do with FOG but my hate for stock x is now higher than ever. I can get some BS quality bones and they are deemed reasonable and ok but the box is damaged??? I mean it might be wrong I don’t know all the colorways and numbers but pics show no damage. Like wtf who hires these dudes
Lol is it the “torn label” that made then deny it? Wtf? That part is meant to be ripped off anyways SMH

Yea that why I edited my post. But screw thst let me just send the right box or take a discount. So f’n stupid. I have way to many Jordan 4s I didn’t know. They just suck

It happened to me with a 350 Pirate Black V1 a few years ago. SN didn't match because I had 3 pairs and swapped the boxes at some point... Anyhow, I got them back, paired them with the right box, and sold them for a higher price. Back then they didn't send explanations and photos so I had to figure out why a perfect pair of shoes was rejected. When they went in with the right box there was no issue with the sale.

Its no biggie bruh, they are just protecting their reputation and keeping things as simple as possible.

Nah I honestly totally understand. I’m just pissed those terrible *** bones I got are ok, but I send the wrong box and they tell me that bs. I can’t say I don’t get it, I’m just salty.

I felt that way about the triple blacks I got from GOAT. The accessory pack looks like it spent most its life on a card table getting tossed around. One of the shoes looks to be more handled and the other truly DS. Like it was on display or some shiddd... But I know people are more likely to dump sub-standard pairs than the perfect ones. Such is life...

*damnit it is the wrong box smh

:lol: They played the hell outta you

edit: nevermind. I didn't read the entire post :lol:

What upsets me about the FoG zippers is that the zippers on mainline FoG shoes are literally the best, most durable zippers I have ever seen. Why couldn't Jerry get Nike the zipper hookup?

What upsets me about the FoG zippers is that the zippers on mainline FoG shoes are literally the best, most durable zippers I have ever seen. Why couldn't Jerry get Nike the zipper hookup?
You’d think he would have learned from the early 750 zipper issues.

No f’n way! My day would be ruined cause I’d be depressed af! But, that’s why I don’t zip mine. My foot is so locked in there is no need.

I NEVER zip it and idk why I decided to be cute yesterday and zip it. :lol:

Atleast its the back so you cant tell anyways.

I’ve never felt the need to have em zipped. That’s suck that you had to cut your foot out, crazy. Zipper is frail so I hope I never have that issue

Back
Top Bottom