Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just give me a restock damn it! Ive watched jerry lonzo say he wanted to make an iconic shoe that people wanted, so why not release more and let people buy it!

Don’t know the validity of this but...
830584D9-8891-4CE8-903F-0BFC45567754.jpeg

Very nice :pimp: hopefully it’s a real cw

I must have a high arch because my Raids are compressing my foot down, is there anything I can do, I mean it's almost unbearable. And it's right above the arch, I mean it's the perfect length just the height. I think I heard some I mention something about this earlier in the thread what are my alternatives, I don't wanna sell.

I might have to do the same man. Been waiting to see if Nike would have a drop also but it's looking like a definite "no."
Yeah I was worried a restock wouldn't help and my odds would still be prohibitively expensive anyway. I even live close enough to LA to hit his new Fear of God installation opening next month. Entered every raffle for every 1 or shootaround release since the beginning and managed to take Ws at Bodega for the light bone SAs and DSM for the sail 1s so I've already been crazy fortunate. Buying the black and light bone 1s were just baby steps leading me up to this. :rofl: If the tan color is legit I'm gonna assume we have bright royal blue and hunter green left for this year.

Man, SoleCollector is gonna get it once Jerry catches wind that they called them "Amarillo" and not "lakeshow yellow" or "Chicago sky". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom