Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally got my first pair of 1s. I really liked the 1s in Bone but they didn’t come in my size so I settled for the Raids, but it just wasn’t the same lol.

I went down .5 bc my TTS 4.5 was way more expensive and these fit but there is nearly no space in the front.

Does anyone else’s pair smell like the nail salon? There are a lot of glue stains but I wasn’t expecting to smell the glue too.
946CD8ED-2551-4E7E-AEB3-FD40B7F3C6B2.jpeg

I finally got my first pair of 1s. I really liked the 1s in Bone but they didn’t come in my size so I settled for the Raids, but it just wasn’t the same lol.

I went down .5 bc my TTS 4.5 was way more expensive and these fit but there is nearly no space in the front.

Does anyone else’s pair smell like the nail salon? There are a lot of glue stains but I wasn’t expecting to smell the glue too.
946CD8ED-2551-4E7E-AEB3-FD40B7F3C6B2.jpeg
The pair I got today has that extreme glue smell. I dunno I kind of like it though....

anyone have on feet pics of orange pulses. I found a good deal if I were to go 1/2 size down but I think I’ll stick TTS :rolleyes

Half size down on FOG 1s unless you have wide feet. Makes even more sense to do so if you can get them for a better price.

Back
Top Bottom