Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea get this guy up outta here. Hutchie if you don’t quite down youre bout to be right after him 😂😂😂. And I’m kicking everyone who wasn’t here before off noirs too. I am over all these stupid sizing questions, get out of here you bandwagon foggers 😂😂😂😂

😂 😂 😂
I was here since the first release, I have helped and explained sizing even with pictures. Does that help me not getting kicked out? :tongue:

Had to stop the sweat-sesh to thoroughly listen to this dude..
Man! He's full of crap.
Talking about growing up not being able to afford Js.
Trying to recreate that first-time experience for the kids, only to turn and slap a $400 tag on em.

Pretentious mf..
yea I'm salty....

I think thats why this collab did leave some sour taste in people's mouth. All these cw's and each of them were limited and there are tons of people that wasn't able to secure a single one.

I think thats why this collab did leave some sour taste in people's mouth. All these cw's and each of them were limited and there are tons of people that wasn't able to secure a single one.

tons werent able to secure for retail. I didnt buy a nike x fog until the goatmeals then bought all others resale. Its all a question of what people are prepared to pay for them

Not sure how this drop is any different, this has been sneaker culture for the longest. Hype, limitedness, who you know and the shoe aren’t mass produced so most can’t cop. how is this release any different from a trav drop or off white or Jordan LS. shoes havE always been driven by these factors. Not saying it’s right but it nothing new. I got 5/6 from stores, we all know how the last one turned out smh.

Jerry’s bull crap is well documented in this thread. Christinisity and capitalism don’t really jive together, but whatever!

His excuse is that his creative talents were a God given ability, so he shouldnt have to cheap out to satisfy people because he needs to be able to make a living from it. Rofl, I'm not even making this up. He really said that, not in those exact words.

Not sure how this drop is any different, this has been sneaker culture for the longest. Hype, limitedness, who you know and the shoe aren’t mass produced so most can’t cop. how is this release any different from a trav drop or off white or Jordan LS. shoes havE always been driven by these factors. Not saying it’s right but it nothing new. I got 5/6 from stores, we all know how the last one turned out smh.

That's true, but I think what irked people was Jerry's hypocrisy. If you wanna just make dope stuff and sell it to collectors for as much as the market will bear, do you. But you make expensive, exclusive products and then start talking about being motivated by Christianity and how you couldn't afford Js as a kid, it looks like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth, and so you're gonna rub some people the wrong way.

Personally, I don't care all that much. Most of the collection was great, and I was fortunate enough to have the right combination of money and luck to get a lot of the releases. But I also totally understand the people who get a bad taste in their mouth from Jerry's schtick.

His excuse is that his creative talents were a God given ability, so he shouldnt have to cheap out to satisfy people because he needs to be able to make a living from it. Rofl, I'm not even making this up. He really said that, not in those exact words.

Latrell Spreewell

I like a lot of the FoG x Nike collab and only buy the apparel on super discount (Nike Clearance) but Jerry is full of crap sometimes.

Nike Clearance Stores

Ive found the double hoodie, short sleeve sweatshirt, toggle hat, foil parka, black trench, tear-away pants, reversible shorts, pretty much everything including footwear for half price or less.

Nike Clearance Stores

Ive found the double hoodie, short sleeve sweatshirt, toggle hat, foil parka, black trench, tear-away pants, reversible shorts, pretty much everything including footwear for half price or less.
damb thats a fire outlet u got. I think the only fog item my local had as the pink mocs. Didnt check the price bc not a fan of the silo

Nike Clearance Stores

very surprised the tearaway pants made it to the outlet. That seemed to be the only highly sought after item from the collection in terms of apparel

Back
Top Bottom