Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If so, I’ll head over there after work tomorrow

Both Clearance Stores in WA are still closed but yes I’ve found items at both locations
B87343D7-20C6-40C0-B71E-A20BB059FB12.jpeg
17D27241-A887-44A0-AE39-B1557E7A1C5F.jpeg
D0BFA2C5-AC5D-49F1-9469-17AEAE165BAD.jpeg

I love that damn Centralia store. Washington Governor said yesterday that Lewis County can apply for Phase 2 which would include limited in-store retail shopping. Might have to make the trip down if so :smokin

Unless you know someone that works there you’d have to go everyday to see the really good stuff. I work nights so it’s fairly easy for me to go at open multiple times a week.

Unless you know someone that works there you’d have to go everyday to see the really good stuff. I work nights so it’s fairly easy for me to go at open multiple times a week.
Yeah same....I was going daily and came across alot of fire stuff, my homie works there in the morning and texts me whenever he got something I might like...added bonus.....but I also work nights and be driving by it daily anyways so I swing thru. Can't wait for mine to reopen.

Had to stop the sweat-sesh to thoroughly listen to this dude..
Man! He's full of crap.
Talking about growing up not being able to afford Js.
Trying to recreate that first-time experience for the kids, only to turn and slap a $400 tag on em.

Pretentious mf..
yea I'm salty....

Yea when I heard that...>D

Not sure how this drop is any different, this has been sneaker culture for the longest. Hype, limitedness, who you know and the shoe aren’t mass produced so most can’t cop. how is this release any different from a trav drop or off white or Jordan LS. shoes havE always been driven by these factors. Not saying it’s right but it nothing new. I got 5/6 from stores, we all know how the last one turned out smh.

I mean its the sneaker culture of recent. The real sneaker culture started with mass released JORDANS. Limited collars started with dunks. Shoes used to be driven by his Airness. Then it turned into this new age stuff.

His excuse is that his creative talents were a God given ability, so he shouldnt have to cheap out to satisfy people because he needs to be able to make a living from it. Rofl, I'm not even making this up. He really said that, not in those exact words.

:rofl: I really liked his collab...but man. He definitely chose the right designers to execute the vision both in FOG and Nike side. But yea he needs to chill.

Back
Top Bottom