Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the GF FoG tee. Cool piece! But I forgot how large his stuff runs. I'm an L-XL usually in any other brand, but this one is huge. I wonder if a Medium will be too short though.

Does anyone have the measurements?
I got a medium. Feels like a XL in nike equivalent width wise, length is a little longer. Measured the front, length is roughly 29.5", width 24", sleeve 17". Hope that helps.
shirtmeasure.JPG

I got a medium. Feels like a XL in nike equivalent width wise, length is a little longer. Measured the front, length is roughly 29.5", width 24", sleeve 17". Hope that helps.
shirtmeasure.JPG

This definitely helps. Thank you! I guess it might work, and likely it will still be oversized. I'm around 6"3, so it should work for the height.

Hopefully I can find a trade.

This definitely helps. Thank you! I guess it might work, and likely it will still be oversized. I'm around 6"3, so it should work for the height.

Hopefully I can find a trade.
You're welcome, glad to help. Yeah depends on how you like your fit, I'm 6'1" and slim so the M is a little loose on me. For 6'3" it'll probably fit more true, but definitely not too tight I don't think.

You're welcome, glad to help. Yeah depends on how you like your fit, I'm 6'1" and slim so the M is a little loose on me. For 6'3" it'll probably fit more true, but definitely not too tight I don't think.

Agreed. M is likely the smallest I can go due to length. Tried a few trades on Grailed but everyone is out for the cash :smile:

I currently have the oats and off noir FOG 1s. Should I get OGs or strings next? I’m really torn as I like both equally but for different reasons. #firstworldproblems

I currently have the oats and off noir FOG 1s. Should I get OGs or strings next? I’m really torn as I like both equally but for different reasons. #firstworldproblems
Sails. lol

nah but for real I hate the strings, I'd go OG. Although Oats and Noir are what I have and that's enough for me

Got my Essentials distance runners. Quality is excellent. However no way would I run any distance in these. If only they used a react foam or at least some kind of sporty cushioning.

Attachments

• 46F6DF92-B914-4DE6-BDB6-BA2D2FC26E9F.jpeg
    46F6DF92-B914-4DE6-BDB6-BA2D2FC26E9F.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 259
Reactions: JPS
I'm about to buy the og cw. I hope it's ok to post some pics and ask for a LC. Feedback would be very appreciated. They look legit imo, but I want to be sure before I buy them.

$_59-2.JPG $_59-3.JPG $_59-4.JPG $_59-6.JPG $_59-7.JPG 1D73CF86-8374-451D-9632-2522472AE367.jpg 41B17176-8311-4872-9B80-50EE2018FF83.jpg 1026FA9D-2ECF-4660-9ADE-37DA4357F278.jpg 223978AE-1738-4E99-92C1-3DD9AC999221.jpg

Most fakes have the wrong shape, wrong color suede, wrong color zoom, misaligned suede/plastic on the toe and wrong zipper. This pair has none of those things.

Was able to grab iridescent pants and shorts today from PacSun. Wanted the puffer but kept getting errors.
92E36EF8-2156-4B26-BDF1-EBC27151E6B5.jpeg

Got the oatmeal hoodie from the first drop to pair with my FOG 1s and Raids. Great color. Didn’t realize the sleeve logo was reflective, nice touch.

Most fakes have the wrong shape, wrong color suede, wrong color zoom, misaligned suede/plastic on the toe and wrong zipper. This pair has none of those things.

Was able to grab iridescent pants and shorts today from PacSun. Wanted the puffer but kept getting errors.
92E36EF8-2156-4B26-BDF1-EBC27151E6B5.jpeg

Got the oatmeal hoodie from the first drop to pair with my FOG 1s and Raids. Great color. Didn’t realize the sleeve logo was reflective, nice touch.
How is the sizing? M = L?

Yea that is true in the case of most fakes. But they have improved a lot from what I’ve seen a few places

Back
Top Bottom