Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20200722_143904.jpg
Just got these in from SSENSE

Anyone get the iridescent stuff from the latest essentials drop? I’m curious about the fit and pacsun shipping takes forever....

Ordered Monday got here today. 🔥
FDB9E177-D09B-4DA9-8CE7-DA7F46432172.jpeg
Looks good man. I have a size large in the shorts but need a medium. Probably just sell them or trade them for something else. They look wayyyyy better in person

Looks good man. I have a size large in the shorts but need a medium. Probably just sell them or trade them for something else. They look wayyyyy better in person

What color? Thinking those buttercream ones would look great with the OW4s.

Man I missed out on all the iridescent pieces, I wanted the shorts or the pants ....

I think I’ve gone a little overboard on the essentials recently though Especially since it’s summer lol😬 got oatmeal, two black and a black with cream stripe sweatpants, jeans and one of the new black hoodies

Fyi for anyone regarding sizing I feel like they made this line run smaller than the first few seasons which ran huge like fog mainline but this drop is more TTS
24D96AB5-C772-4F23-874E-54FA40535937.jpeg

So now you giving us half head shots? 😂😂 I don’t know if anyone in here can help your acting career

i mess with the fit tho lol
lol they make some decent beaters tho. But man your feet will thank you when you take em off.
Some of y'all already got winter on lock with those pieces.

Triple Blacks for only $50 over retail in my size right now from a trusted homie....Gonna try these babies out. LOVE LOVE both RAIDS and waiting on the F&F joints, so i need to add at least 1 pair of the FOG1s to the collection, would love the OGs but aint giving up all that bread for what they going for now. Like the Oatmeals too but gonna stick with the Triple Blacks..

Last edited:
My g bought every piece. Still think this years collection is kinda trash tho honestly, plus ain’t nobody trying to care for these rubber letters with hand washing. I already take my shirt to the dry cleaner as is, smh

Does anyone here have the FOG Batting Practice Jersey from the Fourth Collection? I know it's oversized, but is it significantly bigger than normal sizing?

Back
Top Bottom