Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just so you know this is a tier 0 drop. It is not comparable at all to bred toes or any jordan 1 besides Nigels which were raffled. Thats how these releases go. The same places (boutiques) around me that had skylons FCFS are treating these the same. If anything the only thing driving people to stores is the merch imo
Better break down, The Bred Toe 1’s where a release that was a FCFS which people slept on and assumed they would be an easy cop and ending up selling out instantly. I haven’t personally seen any raffles (there could be though) for the Merch so not really sure how much of a driving force that would realistically be. The Bred Toe 1’s (was an example not direct comparison) which also resell higher than the Nigel 1’s btw would be an example of not sleeping because you read or hear FCFS is where I was going at. I’m not talking about my specific local area, or what they did at a boutique across the street from my grandma’s house for the Skylon’s lol I’m just simply saying don’t sleep because you hear FCFS if you really want a pair that’s all

As far as I've seen extrabutter seems to be the only place raffling off the clothing, and they don't even carry the XS I need for bottoms. I'm guessing they must've gotten crazy low numbers.

DEA60F40-E613-48DB-9560-B8B077D77102.png
Am I trippin or are they not on SNKRS anymore? Just see the Mocs?!

Got a W from SJS (180 euros plus 10 euros of shipping)....I can't understand if I won the raids or the mocs, since the description of the raids was not correct when I entered the raffles (there was the word moc also for them lol)
At least I will save on the shipping since I live in the italian town where they have the store and the warehouse :smile:

Were these pants released?

Attachments

• nike-air-fear-of-god-raid-light-bone-release-date.jpg
    nike-air-fear-of-god-raid-light-bone-release-date.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 23
No Ws for me yet. Just entered a raffle at a local store. I was there for a while and didnt see many others come in for it while I was there. Especially compared to other releases. I also put in for a reservation on the Footlocker app so lets see how that works out in a few hours.

I won at Kith (Soho) for the Mocs. I'm pretty certain I selected the Raids when I filled out the form. Either way I'm happy to have a pair at retail.

I feel like I’m the only dude who really likes the mocs ‍♂️

I like the mocs, just not in the platinum color way. If they sit after the weekend, I’m definitely making some calls to try to get them below retail.

seems like its SNKRS or bust for me too. Haven't won a single raffle. Please....please let me cop on SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom