Nike x Kendrick Lamar - Cortez Kenny 01/26 - First release

8752F379-975B-4BE6-92E0-034FFC201CFC.png

Impulse buy :lol::rofl:

Do you guys think acetone would cleanly remove the house shoes text from the tongue? Love the shoes buy not feeling that text.

The acetone will likely discolor the fabric, you'll probably want to use some sort of heat to get the wording off

Seems like there wasn’t much interest in these. Besides SNKRS, these were pretty easy to grab from US sites.

I went TTS but they’re still pretty snug. Toe box is straight but hugs the foot.

Thanks. I just copped a 12 (my true size) and a 13 since I didnt see a 12.5. I'll keep what fits better.

These are the last Kenny Cortez drop. I only have one (the last drop). Would be nice to own all 4 for the collection.

These are the last Kenny Cortez drop. I only have one (the last drop). Would be nice to own all 4 for the collection.
Where these really the final pair from his Nike collection?! I didn’t see that stated anywhere, I hope the do at least one more, I’m not too crazy about these. Truthfully the best one & the only I really want is the Cortez Kenny 2, but they screwed everybody making it LA only for AS Weekend, now resale is through the roof & we’ll never get a pair for anything reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom