Nike X Manny Pacquio - Flywire Air Trainer 1 v

looks sick !
pimp.gif

Apr 22 · Nike x Manny Pacquiao - Flywire Air Trainer 1

nike-x-manny-pacquiao-air-trainer-1-1-570x353.jpg

As the world's current best pound for pound boxer prepares for his next bout on May 2nd, sneaker lovers should also be preparing for the release of aspecial shoe between him, Manny Pacquiao, and Nike. Pacquiao a Nike sponsored athlete, collaborated with the brand on a newly designer Air Trainer 1 in aWhite, Varsity Red, and Gold colorway that features his logo on the heel. The Air Trainer 1 is a new Cross Training shoe designed by the legendary TinkerHatfield. Manny and his friends and family were given 100 pairs by Nike while the other 100 in existence will be sold at Niketown San Francisco and Las Vegas,UNDFTD Las Vegas, and Fatlace (San Francisco). The shoes will be released on Saturday, May 2nd, the same day as Pacquiao's fight with Ricky Hatton. If youare worried that you won't be able to get a pair of these shoes, a number of different Nike x Manny Pacquiao t-shirts are available now at select retailersin San Francisco and Los Angeles. via Wongs Bait Shop // Sneakernews.com

Good lookin shoe. As I was chatting with Wally, previous Trainer elements are present! Though I wish there was a forefoot strap... I'd like to see morecolors too...

Ooooohhh...Where's Wally Hop?

I really, really love these.

Too bad they are limited.

I hope a different colorway hits G.R.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

looks like an edge trainer with flywire
no doubt.

no visible outrigger intersecting the midsole which lends itself to the edge catergory.
no forefoot strap which also lends itself to the current state of nike cross trainers.

IMO this is what the sparq and edge trainers shouldve been looking towards from the beginning. I guess it takes tinkers input to make it all come together

im trying out some other colors in what could be a GR version and its just not working.. too many elements that require subtle color placement. I need someadvice here. what needs color and where?

first PS real quick:
0d435e0d47ae6273c663c0a8b43ac09554a5c58.jpg

A true to form c/w based off the originals just doesnt POP like it does on the zt1 or at1. I feel the most appealing part of this model is the colored midsoleand forefoot element.
320154456bc8c1b982870b5b59f799fe66d45e3.jpg

Anyone know if they run like the Kobe IV's and you have to go .5 size up. Would appreciate it. These look Sick.

These are straight FIYA
pimp.gif
Why does anything that makes me say"Wow.............I want those." have to be be so limited and hard to get??
mad.gif

Hope they GR these eventually. (In a diff CW obviousley)

Back
Top Bottom