NIKE X NBA2K20

dblplay1212

Supporter
I don't do basketball shoes like much but I do play a lot of 2k so I kinda want these. Anyone knows much about it?

2k1.JPG

NIKE GAMER EXCLUSIVE SHOES
Q: What is the first shoe available to redeem and purchase?

A:
The first shoe in the NBA 2K20 x Nike Gamer Exclusives program is the LeBron 17 ‘Bron 2K’. The special edition colourway features the 2K logo and NBA 2K20’s WELCOME TO THE NEXT tagline over the iconic purple.

Q: How do I get a pair of the new LeBron 17 ‘Bron 2K’?

A
: Using your MyPLAYER, upskill your player to 98 or 99, eclipsing Lebron’s in-game rating of 97. Then play and win a MyPLAYER Nation game beginning on October 29, 2019 and before 6:59 a.m. PT on November 5, 2019. Once completed, your MyPLAYER will be able to wear the virtual ‘Bron 2K’ shoes.*

Q: But so many players are already a 98, do they just need to win a MyPLAYER Nation game?

A:
That’s correct. For those already a 98 or 99, they just need to win a MyPLAYER Nation game. If you want to buy a physical pair*, while supplies last, connect your NBA2K and Nike accounts, and then complete the purchase through the Nike SNKRS .

Q: How many of the LeBron 17 ‘Bron 2K’ will be available to buy?

A:
There will be very limited physical quantities of this shoe available to buy* so you better be quick! If you miss out on purchasing one through Nike after completing the challenge, you will still get a virtual pair for your MyPLAYER to wear in-game if you successfully complete the challenge in MyPLAYER Nation during the Offer Window.

Q: What other shoes will be part of the partnership?

A:
There will be a total of 10 Nike Gamer Exclusive Sneakers in NBA 2K20. Each will have a different challenge to complete, throughout the NBA season. We will be able to share more details on the other shoes soon.

Q: When will you announce the other shoes and challenges?

A:
Each shoe and the specific challenge will be revealed on the NBA2K social channels. Be sure to become a fan on Facebook or follow NBA2K on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date on all the challenges.

Back
Top Bottom