Nike x Off White Air Jordan 1 UNC Legit Check!

Hi, I just joined this forum and I'm completely new. Need an LC for 2 pairs of Off White Jordan 1 UNC's I've been prospecting.

Pair 1:
Supposedly purchased from GOAT.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The main thing that jumps out at me for this pair is that the print quality of the Jumpman on the size tag doesn't look too good. It almost looks a bit pixelated.

Pair 2:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

For this second pair, I'm concerned with the Wing logo. The R and the D don't seem connect at the bottom. Might just be me tho since my eyes are bad.

It's hard for me to know exactly what to look for having never owned an AJ1, much less an Off White AJ1. I trust you guys more than me haha.

Thanks for the help, guys!

they both look off. They both look DS, if your paying that much for a shoe, just pay the extra little bit of money and get it direct from a reputable source for a piece of mind.

they both look off. They both look DS, if your paying that much for a shoe, just pay the extra little bit of money and get it direct from a reputable source for a piece of mind.
Thanks for the help, retro. Could you tell me what looks off from the two for future reference?

Both are fake.
Some Flaws in the 1st shoe:
- Color is too light
- Toe roundness is a bit off
- Swoosh looks too small
- Texts seems too bold
- Lines on the wings logo ball are too thick
- There seems to be a pen mark on the suede near one of the corners of the orange tag, these pen marks are found on fakes.

Some Flaws in the 2nd:
- Heel texture is not correct
- The stitching hole pattern is not right
- Inverted zip tie
- The stitching on the top and bottom of the suede are the same size, but at the top it should be smaller in authentic pairs
- Boxy toe box

I agree with retro fiend, The chances of you getting scammed trying to buy this shoe is very high and buying from StockX or Goat would be much safer.
This is one of the harder shoes to authenticate in my opinion, so trying to learn would take a while.
Also don’t buy these from anyone that says that they got it from StockX, Goat, Flight club, or Stadium Goods, those are almost always fake.

Both are fake.
Some Flaws in the 1st shoe:
- Color is too light
- Toe roundness is a bit off
- Swoosh looks too small
- Texts seems too bold
- Lines on the wings logo ball are too thick
- There seems to be a pen mark on the suede near one of the corners of the orange tag, these pen marks are found on fakes.

Some Flaws in the 2nd:
- Heel texture is not correct
- The stitching hole pattern is not right
- Inverted zip tie
- The stitching on the top and bottom of the suede are the same size, but at the top it should be smaller in authentic pairs
- Boxy toe box

I agree with retro fiend, The chances of you getting scammed trying to buy this shoe is very high and buying from StockX or Goat would be much safer.
This is one of the harder shoes to authenticate in my opinion, so trying to learn would take a while.
Also don’t buy these from anyone that says that they got it from StockX, Goat, Flight club, or Stadium Goods, those are almost always fake.

Thanks a lot, man. I wasn't too sure about these, so I'm glad you guys helped me out. Thanks for the advice too.

Back
Top Bottom