Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone have pics of heavily worn Zoom Flys (OG)

Gonna pay the resale for em but wanted to see how they hold up after consistant use

Major Blazer
2CA98C42-1E75-4C75-9664-19E660E22D8C.jpeg

Serena Slam
EF75903E-40A3-4513-B1B8-677B0FF659B2.jpeg

Does anyone have an idea of what OW releases the DSM LA store opening will have? I won a spot to shop, but idk if I should hit there or ComplexCon. Both open at 11am.

Does anyone have an idea of what OW releases the DSM LA store opening will have? I won a spot to shop, but idk if I should hit there or ComplexCon. Both open at 11am.
Rather DSM. Heard UNC 1s will be there, probably recent releases like blazers. Also CDG box logos and Undercover reacts, pretty sure much more.

definitely expect some OW's there. If the new Undftd shop had a few OW's and DSMNY online held out on a few pairs of OW releases, I'd expect DSMLA to have some goodies

Hoping dsmny release some off white prestos want to buy them for my close friends as a pre wedding present

What's even the point of actually staying subscribed to the mailing list to that specific location if not to tell you about **** they got going on?

Bruhh. My little sister won for DSMLA but no government form of ID (DL our passport), only school ID.. fat L over here

Back
Top Bottom