Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Haven’t UNDS my presto’s but those I worry most about holding up. The AM 90’s are great except yellowing of tounge. I got rid of my white VM’s because they fit way too tight in my size 13. I feel the blacks are more wearable in 90’s but the details of OG are great and I can get a backup pair for $725. Will they go up in the future?

Haven’t UNDS my presto’s but those I worry most about holding up. The AM 90’s are great except yellowing of tounge. I got rid of my white VM’s because they fit way too tight in my size 13

Oh man, you wear a large size.. I am usually 11.5 in nike running shoes and was surprised the size 11 VM's fit okay. Def not case with the white 97's.

Thanks for feedback. If tongue is only concern with the 90's, then I might go for it. Probably gonna coat them in crepe protect anyway and been reading here that it will yellow the foam anyway. I was worried about the transparent soles since I've never worn any. That's also my concern with the OW white vapormax. I am hardly ever able to pay retail for these (did hit white presto on bstn), so it is always a big decision which to unds. Thanks again!

Oh man, you wear a large size.. I am usually 11.5 in nike running shoes and was surprised the size 11 VM's fit okay. Def not case with the white 97's.

Thanks for feedback. If tongue is only concern with the 90's, then I might go for it. Probably gonna coat them in crepe protect anyway and been reading here that it will yellow the foam anyway. I was worried about the transparent soles since I've never worn any. That's also my concern with the OW white vapormax. I am hardly ever able to pay retail for these (did hit white presto on bstn), so it is always a big decision which to unds. Thanks again!
The clear sole Vapormax are ok, the thick part of the outsoles gets murky but not the clear air soles. I have the black ones and they still look great. I just don’t want to regret not getting the black 90’s, but the OG 90’s are my second favorite with the menta’s possibily as the threat to that. Waiting for price to drop in 13 if it ever will

Last edited:
The clear sole Vapormax are ok, the thick part of the soles gets murky but not the clear air soles. I have the black ones and they still look great. I just don’t want to regret not getting the black 90’s, but the OG 90’s are my second favorite with me the menta’s possibily as the threat to that. Waiting for price to drop in 13 if it ever will

Yeah, menta sellers seem to be holding strong on the larger sizes.. ugh.. I am not counting on a release and was hoping to lock down a pair before the 10th. Then if they drop, I'll grab another to dollar cost average the price down a little.. lol..

paying resale for a backup pair of off whites? f*cking insane if you ask me. but more power to you if you got money to blow like that.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F11%2Foff-white-nike-air-max-90-desert-ore-closer-look-01.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F11%2Foff-white-nike-air-max-90-desert-ore-closer-look-02.jpg

These are it chief

I was peeking into the sizing tags on my All hallow's MIDS and noticed that the first segment ( on the very last row there's a first segment before the gap, followed by UPC and then 2nd set of numbers) is different from the left and right pair.

The production date is different too. (the pair is won from a raffle from a euro site).

Does anyone know if the above observations are normal...?

so ive taken an L om every off white raffle. me and my wife. i really wanted the grim reapers and i copped off of stockx. they should be here tomm. i havent paid resale in a long time. i usually go to the next and take my L

Does anyone know if the above observations are normal...?

Never seen someone with the same problem. However, I have seen lots of off whites with quality control issues (including my own pairs), so I’d assume that it’s just a factory flaw

Back
Top Bottom