Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Someone snag this sz 9 before I cave in and buy
3D4A2AF9-1388-4160-AA91-00707E05B4B0.png
Nah. We going to watch you cave in and buy :lol:

Think I'll just cuddle with my af1 and vapors

And save up until next collection

theres like 30+ pairs of 1s sold everyday on stockx, theres gotta be some fake pairs on there

theres like 30+ pairs of 1s sold everyday on stockx, theres gotta be some fake pairs on there
a lot of those sale dates are inaccurate since they record the initial sale, but then change the date once the seller ships. could be what you're seeing.

a lot of those sale dates are inaccurate since they record the initial sale, but then change the date once the seller ships. could be what you're seeing.
plus the ones that are cancelled or didnt pass the legit check is showing on the site as well

Not everything is sold at Stockx, the numbers are pulled from various marketplace.

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 12.48.29 AM.png

Anyway. I regret selling my 2nd pair about a month ago. I thought it would never go higher than $1300. Size 9.5 is now going for $1500 :smh:

Not everything is sold at Stockx, the numbers are pulled from various marketplace.

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 12.48.29 AM.png

Anyway. I regret selling my 2nd pair about a month ago. I thought it would never go higher than $1300. Size 9.5 is now going for $1500 :smh:
I wonder what other markets data they have.

I wonder what other markets data they have.

i said this the other day, because it'll be steady & then you'll see something sell for about $50 over & be like wtf, i'm sure that data they have is so valuable tho.

how do you prevent bleeding on aj1s? i just saw this

Attachments

• QQ图片20180110005336.jpg
    QQ图片20180110005336.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 104
Think prices will slowly go up as pairs dry up in the market.

They already have (at least in my size, 12). I said it in this thread when the shoes started to drop in Nov....specifically said after the Christmas holidays and things settle down once January hits prices will start rising up. Checked StockX for the 1st time since late November a few moments ago. Blazers, 97s and 1s the prices have jumped....especially the Blazers.

Last edited:
Think prices will slowly go up as pairs dry up in the market.

Prices have already started to go up. I noticed the Blazers just jumped in price and are going for $700 brand new. Prestos are at $1k now and Jordan 1s are nearing the $1700 mark.

Looks like if anyone didnt care what shoe they got from the collection, the Zoom Flys and Hyperdunks are stagnant in price

Back
Top Bottom