Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I used crep on my Blazers, Prestos and AJ1. I've had the prestos and blazers for over a month now and there has been no yellowing at all. Have had AJ1 for a week, also no yellowing. Having said that, i didnt spray crep on the exposed foam part on the tongue, but the rest of the shoe.

After seeing the yellow pairs, i dont think ill spray any more, ill just be careful and keep quick wipes with me, lifesaver they are!
Yea i would rather use the wipes and take time cleaning it after each wear instead of using the crep on them. The exposed foam is pretty much like a sponge and it’ll absorb any liquid and who knows what ingredients are used in crep that could affect the materials.

@WhatsAnAllah commented that him and another member requested more pics but I think the original poster found the pic online that’s why he doesn’t have more and just wanted to warn others to be careful when using crep protect on these pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I should have accepted a trade offer x 2 months ago: OW Prestos for my Wood Wood UBs. Regretting it now lol.

Damn, I should have accepted a trade offer x 2 months ago: OW Prestos for my Wood Wood UBs. Regretting it now lol.
Wood wood still w good chunk more in my size than the prestos. Could prob sell my used size 13 WW for a new OW presto

the amount of honest sellers for the entire collection is drying up. having a hard time just locking down a deal for a few pairs without having to deal with fakes and shady sellers. wanted to save some money but looks like stockx might get the few hundred just to save me the headache |l

Honestly, really good. My only thing i've noticed is the wrinkles/creases in the sole. But that comes with any wear on any presto model.

That was the only flaw in the worn pair that i bought. But midsole creasing can be fixed with a steamer. There isn’t a hot surface like a iron so it won’t burn the foam.

Sold my Zebras yesterday to offset more of the cost of my Off White Prestos. Yeezy 350s in general are starting to be less in demand on the resale market since there are so many colorways and availability is really high.

Tax time is around the corner and i predict most of these Off Whites are about to skyrocket in price. Crazy that Off Whites go for much more than Acronyms now.

B89BA0CF-C00C-4102-AA8C-AEA6A228B437.jpeg
826AF2AD-FC9F-43ED-B022-F69225F6AE42.jpeg

Off white flexin in Calabasas for a few school visits

ayy stockx shipped my 1s. anyone know if stockx puts signature confirmation? When I ordered from GOAT they did for my presto.

But I ordered from stockx before and they never put signature confirmation

ayy stockx shipped my 1s. anyone know if stockx puts signature confirmation? When I ordered from GOAT they did for my presto.

I haven’t needed a signature for StockX. For GOAT, I think it’s for pairs over a certain amount. If anything, you can check on the UPS app - pop in your tracking code and it’ll tell you if StockX requested a sig. I doubt they did.

I haven’t needed a signature for StockX. For GOAT, I think it’s for pairs over a certain amount. If anything, you can check on the UPS app - pop in your tracking code and it’ll tell you if StockX requested a sig. I doubt they did.
Stockx will require signature on higher priced shoes. I had to sign for prestos and AJ1's. Didn't have me sign on Rust pinks but GOAT made me sign on Igloo's.

Anything over $550+ will need singature confirmation from stock x.

Back
Top Bottom