Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anybody care to share what they think of their zoom fly’s? Some pics I see are nice and not sure on others. Are they comfortable?

Here's a newer picture of my Off-White x Nike Zoom Flys! I like them a lot! Definitely my second favorite of the Off-White "The Ten" collection.

If you've never tried on just a regular pair of Zoom Flys before, they are very comfortable, and since it has mesh in the original one along with Flywire, it is better. I think there are some (or many) people who are unfamiliar with this, but the upper is from the Zoom VaporFly 4%, and the actual entire silhouette fed from the Zoom Fly SP, which surprisingly sells for less than the very first Zoom Fly SPs. It's Lunarlon + carbon-infused nylon plate, and that plate gives you that bit of sensation to propel forward.

The sizing is very interesting. The original mesh pair can be worn TTS while the SPs require you to go 1/2 size up for some wiggle room. I went 1/2 size up in these, and they fit snug, but not unbearable for me unlike many others who have experience a fit that was still way too tight. Here's a picture of me trying the shoes on with all the tags still on (with my pajamas, if you don't mind hehe)... I haven't worn 'em out yet, but once I wear 'em, all tags will be off..........

... OR WILL THEY?

AGmFUDe.gif

38424596230_85eed25cb4_b.jpg

25364354957_12b78e54b8_b.jpg

Last edited:
very helpful review ^^

before getting mine, i ordered a pair of Zoom Flys from NDC to get my fit..returned them and ordered my OW Zoom Flys

They are really really comfortable, ive been wearing boost equipped shoes since the first pure boosts came out and these are certainly a little different..
they biggest difference for me was the height of the midsole, when i wear these, i feel like im walking on something, like an elevated shoe... the midsole is very much there..idk how else to explain it

JimsY9ll.jpg

i love the zoomflys. if i had to do it all over again i would go a full size up rather than half size up but i had to wear them the day after i got them. they are great in person and on feet.

the zoom fly insoles are crazy narrow. I swapped mine out for some vapor max insoles and they feel much better

Guys... it's here!!! Before I show my excitement... Similar to the Zoom Flys, I'm almost positive these are legit. Can anyone confirm? *please ignore my dog's toy in the background haha.

I'm reviewing it right now, and I know that the Air units are super blacked out, but I don't know if it's so blacked out that I can't see the Nike Swoosh or the Air Max logo underneath the heel.

40254187011_c6dc12cb72_b.jpg

25383590547_1abcc60b80_b.jpg

40254186841_4e1fe270d3_b.jpg

26381952118_a38df5df4d_b.jpg

40254186721_6caedf6d1d_b.jpg

26381953068_24f12be3cc_b.jpg

40210133062_200d24aa74_b.jpg

Poor box...

26381951888_2407ecf61a_b.jpg

26381952378_85741e3881_b.jpg

Last edited:
Guys... it's here!!! Before I show my excitement... Similar to the Zoom Flys, I'm almost positive these are legit. Can anyone confirm? *please ignore my dog's toy in the background haha.

I'm reviewing it right now, and I know that the Air units are super blacked out, but I don't know if it's so blacked out that I can't see the Nike Swoosh or the Air Max logo underneath the heel

Im not an expert, but comparing to mine they look good.

Im not an expert, but comparing to mine they look good.

Awesome! That's one cosign I can roll with. Does anyone else wanna cosign as well?

I spent some time looking on eBay US and eBay UK, and it seems like there are some authentic pairs in the UK side that has the same box and the same heel Air units with no Nike/Air Max logo (either that or completely hidden from how blacked out the soles are).

Awesome! That's one cosign I can roll with. Does anyone else wanna cosign as well?

I spent some time looking on eBay US and eBay UK, and it seems like there are some authentic pairs in the UK side that has the same box and the same heel Air units with no Nike/Air Max logo (either that or completely hidden from how blacked out the soles are).
I don't have the vapormaxes but they look pretty legit in my opinion

white + black vapormaxes drop on air max day http://solepost.com/air-max-day-2018-collection/
I've heard that, and I've also heard they will be released leading up to air max day. The atmos animal pack releases before air max day, and as of now the only 100% confirmed release on air max day are the SW 97/1's. If they release everything on air max day, it's gonna be a repeat of when the 10 released and SNKRS went to ****.

I've heard that, and I've also heard they will be released leading up to air max day. The atmos animal pack releases before air max day, and as of now the only 100% confirmed release on air max day are the SW 97/1's. If they release everything on air max day, it's gonna be a repeat of when the 10 released and SNKRS went to ****.
I just need the SW 97/1's and I'll be done with March. Only pair I REALLY need. The Animal 90s would be nice but not stressing over them.

Back
Top Bottom