Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

44DA36D1-6FCD-43A0-AA4E-5F2E7A6948EA.JPG

^ First (and only) pair of Off-White kicks finally got a wear.

Copped a MoMA for 1300 don't know if that was a good deal or not.
Gonna sell my AF1 from the ten collection so should balance out once I get rid of a pair of 350s.

Personally like the Ten pair so much better as it most reflects the ethos of Off White as a brand.
Was always my least favorite of all the off white forces. Knew I wanted the MOMAs and Complexcons the moment i saw them. Should have bought complexcons at the event for resell after I struck out, waited to long to attempt to buy price is WAY to high, maybe one day

I came across this on twitter. Has anyone here had this issue with the foam yellowing?

Wore my Blazers for the first time yesterday. Is some fraying and discoloration normal on the swoosh after just one wear? I just want to make sure StockX didn't send me something fufu. It only happened on the left shoe. I think these are gonna look great with some wear on them.

IMG_3979.jpg
My blazers do that. Wear in quick.

I came across this on twitter. Has anyone here had this issue with the foam yellowing?

I’ve heard of people’s pair turning yellow after spraying crep protect on them. It was even mentioned here a while back. Haven’t heard of it turning yellow naturally, otherwise we would’ve heard more about it by now I think.

sounds like he left them in the sun for an entire month. it is foam after all so not too surprised but sucks to hear. even the toe is yellow damn.

That pic got me paranoid and took mine out to check. Still look the same on my pair. I clicked on that post and it went to his Twitter with that pic, but I don’t know...I have a feeling he’s trying to hustle Nike or something. One of the response to Nike was “obviously I don’t want to return them, but id like something for this...” smh

I don’t think I know anyone that have a dead stock pair of limited shoes, take them out of the box and leave it on a shelf and goes away for a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
all my foam is yellowing a bit...but that's pretty normal. His look like they've begun to orange, which is horrible

Foam still blue here. I keep my sneakers in a closet and the environment (at least since I got them it's been winter) is generally dry.

Just took the tissue paper out of the box. I'll be super pissed if yellowing like that occurred on my 1s although it does give a bit more of a vintage look.

While I do appreciate the vintage look, I don't think I would enjoy them on the AJ1. So thank you to whoever posted that. I just saved over a grand since I was originally stoked for the white 1's.

Back
Top Bottom