Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

you fit a 7? I have a pink pair that I could slide you for what I paid (euro retail). I had an 8.5 coral but my brother took that. Or if you want one of my blushes whenever that ships. Need to off something to justify getting OW's at resell
IDK if a 7 can fit. LMK on the blushes if its an 8. I know we are the same size. I appreciate you bro!

IDK if a 7 can fit. LMK on the blushes if its an 8. I know we are the same size. I appreciate you bro!

I grabbed an 8 and a 8.5 because I'm not sure on sizing. If I need the 8 and the 8.5 is too big for you, I can definitely offer my help to grab your size when they drop again

word is that they fit big so I might might need the 8. When they ship, I'll let you know

Haven't even tried on the pinks but the Corals definitely seem to run longer than my Oreos (they are slightly easier to get on foot too so maybe they're a tad wider but cage still feels equally as tight once on foot). They're also a different kind of PK tho, Oreo PK is thicker than the Coral PK which seems more similar to the first batch of HuNMD. I don't have any of the OGs personally to compare the fit to Oreos though. If you notice any difference in fit between the OGs & the Oreos (or nudes/teals vs oreo) then the Corals will probably have that same difference. If you don't notice any difference between those then maybe this is a new change.

Haven't even tried on the pinks but the Corals definitely seem to run longer than my Oreos (they are slightly easier to get on foot too so maybe they're a tad wider but cage still feels equally as tight once on foot). They're also a different kind of PK tho, Oreo PK is thicker than the Coral PK which seems more similar to the first batch of HuNMD. I don't have any of the OGs personally to compare the fit to Oreos though. If you notice any difference in fit between the OGs & the Oreos (or nudes/teals vs oreo) then the Corals will probably have that same difference. If you don't notice any difference between those then maybe this is a new change.
does the cage really affect the tightness/width?

Blends replied saying my order was flagged as “high risk” which required them to cancel

Must be because I shipped back home instead of to my college apartment.
At least I learned for next time what not to do

I haven't heard of a single winner in LA for either SWs or Vapormax. Someone in here said they were at Rif when a lady came in w/ two pairs of SWs saying she was an employee at nordstroms and they all ate. I'm assuming the same thing happened with Vapors. It'll probably continue like that until they develop a new raffle system. Right now it's really just a jig to get people to come into the stores and see the new Nike activations.

For the Nordstrom CC, I was told people acted a fool and they had to restart the line at 3PM. This was for the 97/1. She said it went smoothly. Not sure how because I wasn't there. They should do an in-store online entry using a kiosk/tablet. The area is so small relative to their main shoe department. Nordstrom could care less about this release or any other limited release. Remember this release makes them next to nothing. It's more of a headache than anything else. Plus the worker should have stated what sizes were available. And they should post winners on their Twitter page. The way it's set up now it's bound to be abused by worker(s).

Blends LA got caught rigging their raffle the other day

I've seen workers bend the corner of tickets to mark them. Not surprised to see the tape on the ticket. At Blends LA, there's this Hispanic dude and his family that show up and he knows one of the workers. He always wins multiple pairs at every big release. I'm sure that's not by accident. Over 500 people can show up and he walks away with multiple pairs. Last Off White release, Blends BH closed early because the worker didn't want to give out anymore raffle tickets. Fast forward to Blends Larchmont and supposedly 400 to 500 people showed up. And 100 people or so were cutting in line to get tickets. Blends know this is going to happen, so they should have made this into a raffle, where corporate controls it like Undftd.

does the cage really affect the tightness/width?

Yeah if it weren't for the cage I'd tell anyone who asked to size down .5, same size as PK NMDs, which is how I size them. But due to the cage, a lot of people go TTS in them, I could make TTS work as well but .5 down is perfect. Whereas in PK NMDs TTS is just too big for me. Really depends on foot width I think. Thankfully the HuNMD don't curve up as much at the toe when off foot as NMDs & UBs do, so having a little extra toe room isn't going to affect the on foot silo as much as it does on other PK shoes, since they're not relying on your foot to push the toe down as much.

I always find it annoying when I have too much toe room in a UB and the toe curls up more than it should.

Yeah if it weren't for the cage I'd tell anyone who asked to size down .5, same size as PK NMDs. But due to the cage, a lot of people go TTS in them, I could make TTS work as well. Whereas in PK NMDs TTS is just too big. Really depends on foot width I think. Thankfully the HuNMD don't curve up as much at the toe when off foot as NMDs & UBs do, so having a little extra toe room isn't going to affect the on foot silo as much as it does on other PK shoes, since they're not relying on your foot to push the toe down as much.

I always find it annoying when I have too much toe room in a UB and the toe curls up a more than it should.
yea. i prefer snug fit because of what u just said.

and the cage is tight at first but definitely breaks in after a wear or two and you don't even feel the tightness. Especially if you loosen the laces or unlace them completely and then slip your foot in and retie them to give some room to break in. Half size down from TTS is the best length wise.

to get back on topic, how does the VM fit? I never liked the silho like that and didn't like the first OW VM, but these look better and I like the white OW VM even more. Want to know what size I should get for the future.

and the cage is tight at first but definitely breaks in after a wear or two and you don't even feel the tightness. Especially if you loosen the laces or unlace them completely and then slip your foot in and retie them to give some room to break in. Half size down from TTS is the best length wise.

to get back on topic, how does the VM fit? I never liked the silho like that and didn't like the first OW VM, but these look better and I like the white OW VM even more. Want to know what size I should get for the future.

I had to go up .5 in VM. Toe room was fine TTS but the heel cup was too tight. Going up .5 the fit was perfect and I barely noticed a difference in toe room.

(and agreed re: Hu cage loosening up quickly)

Cant relate on VM sizing since I cant seem to score on them lol.

Perhaps the white pair.

you did well on the previous pack? I'm waiting for Nike to one day bless me. I was definitely kicking chairs seeing everybody getting reserved pairs from Nike the first time around, and then same people plus some more people got the new VM reservations.

you did well on the previous pack? I'm waiting for Nike to one day bless me. I was definitely kicking chairs seeing everybody getting reserved pairs from Nike the first time around, and then same people plus some more people got the new VM reservations.

I got two pairs of the OW1s but it was sheer luck.

I got the Acronym joints coming tomorrow so ill peak on sizing on the mocs lol

1. Have alot of money
2. Wager to pay resale post release with the idea that price will further increase

Back
Top Bottom