Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So I can home and had totally forgotten i had purchased another pair of OW 90s now that I have these size 10s Idk if I should let go the 10.5 they fit slightly big, and have some slight yellowing on the lining probaly gonna offload for the new vapor maxes
I love these! The new vapormax’s are super nice but I still like my OG’s better. I like the whole original 10 better so far

I love these! The new vapormax’s are super nice but I still like my OG’s better. I like the whole original 10 better so far

Yea man definitely top 3 for me in the whole collection 1. Presto 2. Air Jordan 1 3. AM 90 and they are fire would like to have that shoe but if we were talking those and the OGs definitely the og blows the new one out the water also in prices lol but yea so far this years collection doesn’t have that must have factor or uniqueness that the first collection had, I just hope Nike doesn’t milk the OFF WHITE series

Yea man definitely top 3 for me in the whole collection 1. Presto 2. Air Jordan 1 3. AM 90 and they are fire would like to have that shoe but if we were talking those and the OGs definitely the og blows the new one out the water also in prices lol but yea so far this years collection doesn’t have that must have factor or uniqueness that the first collection had, I just hope Nike doesn’t milk the OFF WHITE series
I agree but I think they may keep pushing these out. I wish they were more attainable in the future. When you don’t live in a big city it’s so hard to rely solely on raffles and draws. I’ve paid resell on all 12 of my off whites.

I agree but I think they may keep pushing these out. I wish they were more attainable in the future. When you don’t live in a big city it’s so hard to rely solely on raffles and draws. I’ve paid resell on all 12 of my off whites.

That sucks to hear and i dislike how Nike wants to milk the line they always do it they milk a line til it dies I wouldn’t mind it if they would switch the silhouettes like do a air max 95, air max 1, air max 98, Jordan 3, foamposit, or a Nike fly knit react, and same I feel you when you live in a small city it’s mkre hard to attain some of these shoes you have to rely to online for everything I guess that’s what they are doing with the new ones where they are pushing out 2 colorway for each model now and I wish I can do the same but I got kids t feed lol

Who is ready for the L for UNC Blue Off White J1s?

UNC Blue Off White is fire.... compared to UNC Blue OG 1s

For whatever reason
And look better than white ones, better than Chicago ones.....

Shiiit I’m ready to take my L I doubt I’ll ever get lucky like how I did with first one, but I do agree with you something about this UNC Cw that I like more than the others hopefully I can get a pair

20180406_212430.png
Need.

63A59E69-322E-4806-8FC4-DEC9EAD77013.jpeg

Dude, I am so freaken happy right now! While my friend was with his family at Disney World for Spring Break, I asked him if he could enter the raffle for me too and if he hit I'll give him an extra $200. I didnt hear back from him so I assumed he didn't hit and I didn't want to interrupt his trip again. He came back last night and called me this morning to say he's dropping something off, I thought it was some souvenirs or something... but it was the OW!! I tried to give him the $200 on top but he wouldn't take it, but I forced him to at least take an extra hundred. This is just as good as winning the draw or raffle!

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

i wish icould to put white OW round laces in them. But i only got the flats from the AJ1s and HDs

Back
Top Bottom