Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Did anyone here get drawn from undefeated for the black pair? It seems like majority of the winners were from online raffles from overseas. Debating if I want to go to undefeated sf tmr for the white VM. Since chances are low it seems.
IIRC a ton of people here (15-20) won from various UNDFTD stores

I honestly don’t care for the white pair cuz I know I can’t keep them clean and get all OCD if it gets any mark on them. I just like the feeling of winning a raffle/draw and try to use them to trade for something if I win.

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC a ton of people here (15-20) won from various UNDFTD stores
Whoa! I didn’t realize that many people won from undftd! Haha I guess I’ll try again tmr. But I knew it would be harder to win from the OG because everyone prob went for the AJ1 or AF1 last time.

Yup. If I were to win these, they'll help lighten the blow on the white 1's
I think this white pair will drop more than the black, when the black released the first couple of days it was still hovering around $640-$670, the white pair is already around $660 for size 9.5 and it hasn’t even officially released yet, so hope it won’t go down too much if we win the raffle haha.

I think this white pair will drop more than the black, when the black released the first couple of days it was still hovering around $640-$670, the white pair is already around $660 for size 9.5 and it hasn’t even officially released yet, so hope it won’t go down too much if we win the raffle haha.
Yeah I know it'll dip a bit, but I don't mind holding on to them for a while. Then knowing me, I'll end up keeping them just to hoard as much of the collection as possible :lol:

Purchased a pair of black VM part 2 off CL. In pics they looked as legit as they come.

Took them to RIF LA for a legit check and had like 5 red flags when they compared them to other VM they have in stock.
- different tint in the sole
- orange tag edges are off
- tongue is fatter
- spacing is off between the swoosh and sticking above it

They didn’t want to call them fake but they also say they could call the legit. They also said they would reject them in I wanted to consign them.

Be warned.

Purchased a pair of black VM part 2 off CL. In pics they looked as legit as they come.

Took them to RIF LA for a legit check and had like 5 red flags when they compared them to other VM they have in stock.
- tongue is fatter

They didn’t want to call them fake but they also say they could call the legit. They also said they would reject them in I wanted to consign them.

Be warned.
That's not good to hear. Do you think you could contact the seller and get a refund? Did you pay in cash? Should've met up with seller at Rif.

Last edited by a moderator:

- tongue is fatter

Be warned.
600$+ shoes and Craigslist? The only way i ll do that is i already had a pair to legit check against. Hope it is still a legit pair u got.

63A59E69-322E-4806-8FC4-DEC9EAD77013.jpeg

Dude, I am so freaken happy right now! While my friend was with his family at Disney World for Spring Break, I asked him if he could enter the raffle for me too and if he hit I'll give him an extra $200. I didnt hear back from him so I assumed he didn't hit and I didn't want to interrupt his trip again. He came back last night and called me this morning to say he's dropping something off, I thought it was some souvenirs or something... but it was the OW!! I tried to give him the $200 on top but he wouldn't take it, but I forced him to at least take an extra hundred. This is just as good as winning the draw or raffle!

Eesh. Offer up Facebook meet ups I would never do tbh. yeah even craigslist I would look for apartments only and haven’t gotten anywhere w that.

Bro you can’t spend that money on shoes off Craigslist and be unaware of the authenticity of the shoes lol. Hopefully they’re real but I would spend pics to fake education to get your pair checked out

Here are some photos of the box. Reached out to endclothing and they told me to return them so they can investigate but don’t want to loose out on this pair. Anyone hear about other cases of peOple getting the wrong box?

My brother got a similar box and label for his OW Blazers from Nike CA. Reached out to live chat and they weren't willing to do anything about it except for a refund, no discount code for future purchases or a discount on his order. Could have tried another live chat for a code or something but he didnt bother. He was gonna wear the Blazers anyways so obviously kept them. This is what his box looked like, still had the extra laces, zip tie and OW paper inside.

20180408_014704.jpg

Bro you can’t spend that money on shoes off Craigslist and be unaware of the authenticity of the shoes lol. Hopefully they’re real but I would spend pics to fake education to get your pair checked out

Been around since '07 so I've heard all the horror stories. Best believe I made sure I was covered.

The guy didn't want to make the trip to RIF or FC so I asked if he would ship if I covered cost via PP, he agreed. When I told him what was discovered, he swore up and down that they're legit, so I told him to call the guys over at RIF and confirm what's what. He finally agreed to refund me when he received back the shoes. I opened a dispute just to be covered. Then things got weird.

He found a PP loophole where buyer-protection is void. I'd rather not get into it, but I have to say it's a pretty damn good scam. PP won't cover me anymore and he won't respond to me. I had to dispute the charge with my bank.

I hope you get you’re money back, but one thing you have to know is PayPal will send your negative balance from the scam refund to collections over a period of time if not payed back

My brother got a similar box and label for his OW Blazers from Nike CA. Reached out to live chat and they weren't willing to do anything about it except for a refund, no discount code for future purchases or a discount on his order. Could have tried another live chat for a code or something but he didnt bother. He was gonna wear the Blazers anyways so obviously kept them. This is what his box looked like, still had the extra laces, zip tie and OW paper inside.

When the box is damaged, people in Nike warehouse will switch a new one with new label on it.
13559213_1705416863057299_8774125372233218324_o.jpg
Bought a Free Flyknit Mercurial in 2016, should be white SP box, but came in an orange box with black label.
It did look like a B-grade box but I don't mind it, the shoes is okay.

Back
Top Bottom