Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Virtual cards such as privacy

I just googled that... that's pretty interesting. So they use a company that creates a card with a unique cc number that is linked to your personal cc? That way, you can always use a unique number, and Nike won't see the same card twice.

So what about the forwarding addresses you mentioned?

I just googled that... that's pretty interesting. So they use a company that creates a card with a unique cc number that is linked to your personal cc? That way, you can always use a unique number, and Nike won't see the same card twice.

So what about the forwarding addresses you mentioned?

my CC offers this - Citi Prestige ftw :nthat:

They should just log every number in GetSMScode.com's system and ban them all.

:lol:
Also another interesting tidbit about that is that service only has so many #’s

The reason a lot of those accounts get unverified is someone else uses the same number to verify a different account thus unverifying yours. Ends up being a vicious cycle of everyone unverifying everyone else’s accounts which is pretty funny

Also another interesting tidbit about that is that service only has so many #’s

The reason a lot of those accounts get unverified is someone else uses the same number to verify a different account thus unverifying yours. Ends up being a vicious cycle of everyone unverifying everyone else’s accounts which is pretty funny

Correct, which is why Nike should just log all of them and ban them. Everyone uses that exact same site. :lol:

Virtual cards such as privacy

but even if you use virtual cards, dont you still need different addresses? cuz what if you use the same address for all and more than one hit? theyll cancel both for having the same billing address wont they?

Anyone else think that the Off White VM shoelaces are kind of short? I can barely tie a regular knot with them. I measured them and they are 48 in. long, but I'm considering buying some 54 in. replacement "shoelaces" from either ************** or some other shoe lace seller. I really want the green and orange "shoelaces" to go with the 2018 Off White VM.

Anyone else think that the Off White VM shoelaces are kind of short? I can barely tie a regular knot with them. I measured them and they are 48 in. long, but I'm considering buying some 54 in. replacement "shoelaces" from either ************** or some other shoe lace seller. I really want the green and orange "shoelaces" to go with the 2018 Off White VM.
I thought the stock laces (the black ones for the VM 2.0) were perfect in length but the blue laces definitely seem shorter than the black ones ( I think someone else in this thread mentioned it). The blue ones are super short and kind of hard to tie because of that.

My blue laces turned out to be shorter than the black laces, but my pair turned out to be fake (or UA, whatever you wan to call it).

Hope you got yours from a certified retailer.

Back
Top Bottom