Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just got the W from BSTN omg... and its the Orange pair in my size!

One question, the address looks a bit weird because when it said Number in the form, I assumed that as the building number lol so my street name and building number are flipped and my apartment number is on top? Does this seem okay for shipping purposes?

Just got the W from BSTN omg... and its the Orange pair in my size!

One question, the address looks a bit weird because when it said Number in the form, I assumed that as the building number lol so my street name and building number are flipped and my apartment number is on top? Does this seem okay for shipping purposes?
Would assume it’s still good they might ship it like that and ups or whoever might fix it..as long as state and zip and spelling of st is correct you should be good to go

Would assume it’s still good they might ship it like that and ups or whoever might fix it..as long as state and zip and spelling of st is correct you should be good to go
Yeah all the needed details of my address are there and spelled correctly. Thanks!

Gratz mates! So bstn is still drawing? When did you get that mail?
Not sure if they still drawing or sent out all the emails. Got it about 3 hours ago. Thanks!

Thanks, "papi" :rofl:
1.PNG
I've been blessed. I hope we all hit.
Congrats :nthat:

Good luck to everybody today
BFSEOn-CcAE5XB9.jpg

Extra Butter couldn't have had a worse raffle. I'd rather them backdoor their pairs like they usually do.

Back
Top Bottom