Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It's possible to cop manually off the monitor links but the chances are still low competing with bots. There was some manual success with the Notre release cause it was a completely random release. Right place at the right time type of thing. I literally went to the bathroom and it happened, which sucks lol

Scheduled releases are usually an auto L

Again...
Since your brain doesn’t function as fast your monitor.
I’m not using you for anything because I don’t know you and I already don’t like you.
I’m not blaming bots cuz like I said my boy hit 3 pairs for me with his..
Enjoy your 1 pair and stop wasting my time... buddy

Again...
Since your brain doesn’t function as fast your monitor.
I’m not using you for anything because I don’t know you and I already don’t like you.
I’m not blaming bots cuz like I said my boy hit 3 pairs for me with his..
Enjoy your 1 pair and stop wasting my time...

I was actually trying being serious, your ping/internet speed into Shopify actually DOES matter when trying to check out manually on these restocks.

My ping is roughly around 6, Download around 380-400 mbps.

Sorry that you don't like me, that's something you'll have to deal with or use the block button I guess. Also, that's my 3rd pair of these, not first. (thanks Undefeated restock!)

off white thread my favorite basically salt city lmao.....

80% of yall have no chance cause you need an subscription and secret inventaion to join a club for a chance to watch a screen to get shoes to flip.... to pay for said subscription marvelous and if i was younger in my sneaker prime i would have done the same so no shade

15 % joined the dark side bot boys that scream team manual.... lol if i used a bot heck i tell yah.. my money my boy my shoes.... trust me no one will be mad at you... if so they jealous lmao...

4.9% just say F it try pay resell move on that's pretty much me but i have so many extra pairs of rare kicks i end up profiting after paying and lowering my sneaker count is good thing... though i got 3 pairs of off whites at retail so my success rate is pretty high only paid resell on one pair thus far.. still have some ds yeezys and kaws for the mentas and air force ones lined up

.1% actually cop manual or raffle

I was actually trying being serious, your ping/internet speed into Shopify actually DOES matter when trying to check out manually on these restocks.

Sorry that you don't like me, that's something you'll have to deal with or use the block button I guess. Also, that's my 3rd pair of these, not first. (thanks Undefeated restock!)

ping is king online hes right though lol

200.gif

I understand that.
Anyone who’s running a bot and knows what their doing should be running it on a server, in that scenario speeds and ping aren’t an issue.
If we’re talking about manual users, you’re chances are still slim to none compared to bot users. This was my point.
Congrats on your pairs, let’s move on.

Yesterday someone put all of the info in here on which monitors to join. Im not sure what else you wanted?

People with monitors to just give up their pairs to NTers for retail? Unfortunately those days have come & gone on here. I personally have gotten 100's of pairs of Yeezy's for retail to NTers in the past, those who know, know. I've always looked out for people on here when I can.

Yesterday someone put all of the info in here on which monitors to join. Im not sure what else you wanted?

People with monitors to just give up their pairs to NTers for retail? Unfortunately those days have come & gone on here. I personally have gotten 100's of pairs of Yeezy's for retail to NTers in the past, those who know, know. I've always looked out for people on here when I can. Well look out for me on nov 10 then

guess you don't follow the thread

I already gave that info on cook groups, monitors,bots etc.. two weeks prior? I just didn't go into detail cause idk what's the vibe in here on bots/monitor/discord talk

If I stayed lurking(And believe me I might lol, I feel like I might have set off something), would that info not come to light? I don't get this not sharing of info. it's foreign to me.. I didn't say cop for retail, you typing with your emotions man. Calm down

I just don't understand what "secret info" you guys are looking for? I mean, besides maybe local shops like Ubiq doing random instore restocks. There is no real secret info existing. Most twitter accounts like @SNKR_TWTR and J23 all tweet when a SNKRS pass or a possible shock drop is about to happen. When Nike loads a page like a Behind The Design, it doesn't go live with a SNKRS Hunt/scratch immediately. It takes about 30 minutes or so and by that time the word is already out and everyone is already refreshing.

There is no real hidden info that would help you obtain the sneakers. Anyone claiming stuff like that is just throwing a dart hoping to hit for clout.

Back
Top Bottom