Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

was cleaning up & kept finding laces all over the loft, so i put them in one box, lol.
offwhitelacebox.jpg

WTF are you talking about?
Plenty of people got them manually?
Lol... don’t play yourself. That statement is foolish.
Like I said congrats to the 2-3 people that hit manually.

The point of my post wasn’t to complaint.
I have nothing to complaint about. My boy ran his bot and got me several so I’m straight.

There are over 500 members in the group I’m in.
Not a single one hit manually.
Plenty hit with their bots.
Bots ate the majority of that stock.
Yes monitors increase your chances but compared to someone running a bot you're lucky if you hit a single pair. That simple.

Evolve... Lmao..

500? Your group leader finessing y’all then with some low tier monitors lol.

I hit Notre Manually on mobile so ‍♂️

It's more of what you see on twitter, I copped 'X' using 'Y' VPN 'Z' bot and I'm from 'O' discord/cook group

that's the info you should be putting people on, ofc that's if people ask, and they do, several people did(monitors/snkr pass bots) this release and last, I just don't get why people don't say what they're using(info)

Also, I don’t mind helping NT’er but not for retail, also not for rape, and I’ve helped a few members here and there.

If you guys wanna talk about “**** bots” well then keep collecting the L’s I learned my lesson heavy during the SW’s. Get with the program.

Also about “info” I have my share here in NYC but personally it’s pointless unless you have literally no job/life. If you find out anything it’ll be clipped by the time you head out there

It's more of what you see on twitter, I copped 'X' using 'Y' VPN 'Z' bot and I'm from 'O' discord/cook group

that's the info you should be putting people on, ofc that's if people ask, and they do, several people did(monitors/snkr pass bots) this release and last, I just don't get why people don't say what they're using(info)

Lots of twitter put on fake success tweets. Especially those to have a “SNKRS pass bot” but those same people DM me and my partner in crime asking for them.

/which btw I will put y’all on soon. We’re trying to perfect it.

Als
Lots of twitter put on fake success tweets. Especially those to have a “SNKRS pass bot” but those same people DM me and my partner in crime asking for them.

/which btw I will put y’all on soon. We’re trying to perfect it.

let 'em into the nation ...we ready to build.

500? Your group leader finessing y’all then with some low tier monitors lol.

I hit Notre Manually on mobile so ‍♂️

Congrats that you hit Notre on mobile.
You don’t have to be a genius to set monitor notifications on.
Where did you get that I’m being finessed with low tier monitors from?
Don’t talk about things you don’t know.

Also, I don’t mind helping NT’er but not for retail, also not for rape, and I’ve helped a few members here and there.

If you guys wanna talk about “**** bots” well then keep collecting the L’s I learned my lesson heavy during the SW’s. Get with the program.

Also about “info” I have my share here in NYC but personally it’s pointless unless you have literally no job/life. If you find out anything it’ll be clipped by the time you head out there
Well add me to your list of helping others in the future

I’ve been in a few cook groups in the past and they’re annoying AF to be honest. 98% of people in these groups are resellers and hypebeast, and most people in those groups don’t wear or collect sneakers whatsoever.

The monitors some groups run make it worth it to join, but most of the kids in there are so annoying to listen to.

And if you’re wondering, AMNotify is the best group out there right now but good luck joining.

I’ve been in a few cook groups in the past and they’re annoying AF to be honest. 98% of people in these groups are resellers and hypebeast, and most people in those groups don’t wear or collect sneakers whatsoever.

The monitors some groups run make it worth it to join, but most of the kids in there are so annoying to listen to.

And if you’re wondering, AMNotify is the best group out there right now but good luck joining.
FACTS

i've been in various cook groups, the one i liked the most was bandit block, but i'm cool on all the childish behavior, i was just in one advertised on here, sole premium or whatever, seemed like a more mature crowd, might see what they hittin' for later, i was also in onus, soleus, & a few more.. haven't found that perfect one yet. honestly i've copped more off manual myself than anything else oh & of course flynation.

AM is good, cheap too. But Bkantha & SHOF are both faster.

Never been able to get into Bkantha, but SHOF was a joke. Was in there for a month earlier this year, and they’re monitors definitely weren’t the fastest, and he monitored a bunch of ish that no one cared about.

Plus SHOF was super taxing with that $150 a month. Like **** outta here with that :lol:

If you know her she'll put you on. She's runs her own stuff by hand, which is sick........

But yo the most annoying people are the bot devs, all of them under 21 it seems lol

For real. There's always super cheap and inconsistent ones like Robinhood that will sometimes get lucky.

If you know her she'll put you on. She's runs her own stuff by hand, which is sick........

But yo the most annoying people are the bot devs, all of them under 21 it seems lol

Ummm, aren’t you working on developing a SNKRS Pass bot though? :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom