Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lol you don't need my help Mr. I ain't copping it until I cop it.

has yours popped? I know there was like 1 NTer here that had a popped OW VM bubble just from wearing it one time. Mine is still holding well but I've only worn it a handful of times

Got them maybe 3 months ago. They are pretty much my daily's, I wear them everywhere everyday. It hasn't popped yet but my left heel bubble isn't as firm as the right side and there's some crazy heel dragging.

IMG_4089.jpg

Last edited:
Got them maybe 3 months ago. They are pretty much my daily's, I wear them everywhere everyday. It hasn't popped yet but my left heel bubble isn't as firm as the right side and there's some crazy heel dragging.

IMG_4089.jpg

I used my nikelab triple black pair very regularly and sadly the rubber sections started coming undone and falling off. I was very disappointed with the quality and the manufacturing as I love the vapormaxes but sadly they are not very hardy in my opinion. They just seem to be glued on rather cheaply and will start to come off/drop off off eventually. I wear my OW pair every now and then but definitely try to keep the mileage lower compared to say the prestos or zoom fly.

Is there any word on if the mentas are going to be releasing anytime soon.. trying to hold out before I cop them...

Same and I def needed it with all the Ls I have. Havent ever copped anything from snkrs smh

IMG_4089.jpg

That's weird.. I don't wear them as often, but I've had them since they released

Do you drag your feet? These are how mine look like, love them...

edit-if it's an issue with walking, I recommend taking out the insoles I don't wear any of the insoles provided, got my own

Attachments

• 4A863365-C0AD-4230-B755-53512A546B9F.jpeg
    4A863365-C0AD-4230-B755-53512A546B9F.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom