Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hey guys, I know these aren't very detailed pics but is anybody able to legit check these for me please??
Menta 1.JPG
Menta 2.JPG
Menta 3.JPG

Just got my serena 97 airmax in from stockx. They are missing the third set of laces the purple/gold/pink combo lace set. SMH

F3F7C0F6-6D01-4346-A1A9-9FD4F0DF1471.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got my serena 97 airmax in from stockx. They are missing the third set of laces the purple/gold/pink combo lace set. SMH

F3F7C0F6-6D01-4346-A1A9-9FD4F0DF1471.jpeg
I bet you can fight that and get something out of it. I’ve been lucky of the 18 or so pairs I’ve got on SX they’ve included everything.

Can you get more pics like back of the shoe, top of the box and the soles etc?
It was from grailed and the guy never responded when I asked for detailed pics. Seems pretty sketch, I'm out. Thanks for responding anyways man!

Return and buy back.. how did those even pass authentication

That's what I plan on doing returning and gettinga refund. I have no clue why it passed. Im gonna push for at least 50.00 off, I got these at a good price when sellers were taking advantage of the 3.1% thus prices were lower.

Yes, that sucks when that happens or
That's what I plan on doing returning and gettinga refund. I have no clue why it passed. Im gonna push for at least 50.00 off, I got these at a good price when sellers were taking advantage of the 3.1% thus prices were lower.
you get a pair at a good price and they don’t ship. That’s happened numerous times

For what kicks
only one im aware of I randomly saw was that someone claimed to get fake 2016 banned 1's and returned em

from the pictures they did not look fake but lots of kids around here. if he had posted more pictures could possibly see if it was true or not so who knows

Ive seen the faked banned 1s on reddit; he got a refund and stockx never admitted they’re fake.

Back
Top Bottom