Bought the air max 97 black from StockX

And I think this might be a fake

The air on the left shoe is off and the stitching/glue is sketchy too

Waiting for a reply back

Attachments

• 0C2CE38F-329D-4492-8649-834E1D51914D.jpeg
    0C2CE38F-329D-4492-8649-834E1D51914D.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 56
only one im aware of I randomly saw was that someone claimed to get fake 2016 banned 1's and returned em

from the pictures they did not look fake but lots of kids around here. if he had posted more pictures could possibly see if it was true or not so who knows

Someone else posted a thread about fake Off White UNC's as well

You guys think stockX hires professional shoe collectors in the cities they have shipping hubs

:lol:

Detroit
NJ
and Tempe, AZ

Am I missing a city?

Update: StockX rep just offered to return the serenas for a full refund or 20 off my next order. Customer service is going downhill at stockx in my opinion and lack of quality control

Last edited:
Update: StockX rep just offered to return the serenas for a full refund or 20 off my next order. Customer service is going downhill at stockx in my opinion and lack of quality control
haven't those always been the options they offer for a screw up?

StockX is a machine.. You got the typical response and they rarely go off-script. I have also received a few OW shoes missing laces and all you can do is keep for tiny discount or send them back. I don't know how they miss this so often, figured it was just me.

If you ever watched a Stockx legit check video on YouTube you'd prolly stop buying from them. I have a hard time paying a premium price for a sneaker when I'm not a 100% sure it's authentic.

StockX handles a couple hundred thousand pairs a month. Of course there's going to be stuff slip through. Anyone expecting them to be perfect is simply not being realistic. When you factor in how much they handle and the very small amount of issues we hear about, I think they do a fantastic job. I buy with confidence and know I'll 99.999999% not have an issue.

Imo unless youre planning on reselling, Id take that 20 percent off code. If they ever do that lower seller fees promo again and prices drop, that 20% off code would come in clutch.

Went back through all of mine and they all look perfect with all the laces. I’ve spent $17k with SX and sold around $15k and haven’t had a issue yet other than people not shipping shoes.

Imo unless youre planning on reselling, Id take that 20 percent off code. If they ever do that lower seller fees promo again and prices drop, that 20% off code would come in clutch.
That would be $20 off! Not even a close match to what the laces are worth to that shoe.

It's most likely only 20 bucks that's all I ever got.

I wanted to sell some Jordan’s but I threw away the paper they come with so I texted em about it and that’s what I got as an asset so basically they said it’s ok for them not to have em (I never sold shoes on stockX before) but I says some shoes may or may not include extra accessories (shoe laces ) etc etc

Speaking of stockx, why tf they change the ui for when you select a size.. old one was perfect

StockX handles a couple hundred thousand pairs a month. Of course there's going to be stuff slip through. Anyone expecting them to be perfect is simply not being realistic. When you factor in how much they handle and the very small amount of issues we hear about, I think they do a fantastic job. I buy with confidence and know I'll 99.999999% not have an issue.
what about GOAT? you dont hear thungs like that about goat. there is no excuse for fakes passing inspection. thats just lazy.

still crazy how bad nikes quality check was with both the blazers in the spooky pack lol i've seen multiple pairs with issues haha but i know its impossible to have them perfect

Back
Top Bottom