Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

what about GOAT? you dont hear thungs like that about goat. there is no excuse for fakes passing inspection. thats just lazy.

I know StockX prices are usually lower than GOAT but I've always bought and sold thru GOAT. I sold a good amount of new and used pairs and one time i sold a pair of used red balenciaga arena's. GOAT inspected it and held the shoes longer than i expected and come to find out my shoes were rejected cuz they felt they were fakes due to a couple things they saw. I sent them my receipt and emails from Barney's to prove they were real and they still sent them back to me. Funny thing is i sold a pair of black arena's and they were accepted. So in that aspect, GOAT is pretty strict when it comes to their legit checks.

Now that i think about it, I'm guessing the reason they didn't accept my red pair is maybe because the red coloring was "off" cuz mines were the rouge red which was a lighter color red and not the usual dark/true red. Who knows...Anyways, sorry for the long story but I'll keep riding with GOAT due to their customer service.

GOAT listed Black Off-White Prestos in half-sizes. Not just one shoe, either. Various. That's a joke to me, how did they not know they don't come in half sizes? It looks like they're no longer listed, but they were listed for at least a couple weeks.

That, to me, is more egregious than missing a shoe lace once in a while.

Last edited:
GOAT listed Black Off-White Prestos in half-sizes. Not just one shoe, either. Various. That's a joke to me, how did they not know they don't come in half sizes? It looks like they're no longer listed, but they were listed for at least a couple weeks.

That, to me, is more egregious than missing a shoe lace once in a while.
I've also seen fakes in their used section for various models

It depends on the worker. Some workers know their stuff, and are diligent about inspection. Some don't. Errors will happen. This goes for every company. Even through Nike directly - you won't get fakes, but some people have gotten the wrong size, the wrong shoe, wrong box, etc.

So what they're saying is they accept items without original contents such as extra laces, and consider it DS. Wow.

Maybe I got it all wrong. Sounds like they might just let that stuff slide for authentication and then leave it up to the buyer. In my experience as a buyer, you can send them back for refund as long as the listing doesn't state anything otherwise. For example, the zoom fly mercurials have disclaimer about not having the bags that came with those ow's, so I doubt you could get away with returning those.

The question is, what do they do with the returns for those shoes with the missing laces?? I've had at least 2 (maybe 3??) returns for missing laces. We already know from other members that they accept bids and ship shoes same day for some orders and I always assumed those were returns.. But I never suspected they were returns with issues like missing items.

IMG_0486-1.jpeg

way better in person

Maybe I got it all wrong. Sounds like they might just let that stuff slide for authentication and then leave it up to the buyer. In my experience as a buyer, you can send them back for refund as long as the listing doesn't state anything otherwise. For example, the zoom fly mercurials have disclaimer about not having the bags that came with those ow's, so I doubt you could get away with returning those.

The question is, what do they do with the returns for those shoes with the missing laces?? I've had at least 2 (maybe 3??) returns for missing laces. We already know from other members that they accept bids and ship shoes same day for some orders and I always assumed those were returns.. But I never suspected they were returns with issues like missing items.

a guy in the air max 1 thread returned a pair of parra am1s because the box was smashed. he then rebought and said he received the same exact pair he returned..

These 97 ow fit tight to me.. I got them in my normal Jordan tts size 10.5 and they are very tight in the sides and no room in the toe box. I might can get away with a 11.5 in them

this is why when people ask which do you prefer, Goat or Stockx, people say "Buy from Goat and Sell on Stockx". Goat is more strict with inspection of pairs and making sure it comes with everything or free of any flaws. Stockx will send you tried on shoes or might be missing something here and there. But most times you get a better deal as a buyer on stockx because people undercut on that platform more than goat.

They pretty much are telling me it’s factory errors but I’m sure they’re not legit so yea

Edit-
Also they won’t refund but say to just put them back on the market

this is why when people ask which do you prefer, Goat or Stockx, people say "Buy from Goat and Sell on Stockx". Goat is more strict with inspection of pairs and making sure it comes with everything or free of any flaws. Stockx will send you tried on shoes or might be missing something here and there. But most times you get a better deal as a buyer on stockx because people undercut on that platform more than goat.
Goat allows shoes to be tried on too.

Both shoes are like buying from Foot Locker. That's the way I view it. You might get a tried on pair but I feel confident they are legit pairs.

Back
Top Bottom