Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

yeah its just that goat is more picky with tried on lol. Stockx you can try on outside for the gram and still sell it. Goat will tell you your pair is filthy if theres maybe a factory dust marks lol.

EmbellishedUniformIbex-size_restricted.gif

yeah its just that goat is more picky with tried on lol. Stockx you can try on outside for the gram and still sell it. Goat will tell you your pair is filthy if theres maybe a factory dust marks lol.

EmbellishedUniformIbex-size_restricted.gif
idk I had two pairs of a shoes in different sizes. Tried my normal size on and walked all around my house. Decided it was too big and boxed up and sold on Goat with no issues. Probably hit or miss, depending on which worker gets the box.

Sell em back. Dont let it bother you.
Yea unfortunately that’s what I’m going to have to do. I asked if they could possibly waive the transaction fee, which is 9.5%

But I doubt they’ll do that

Just sucks, first time this has happened to me and I’ve bought and sold a lot from SX

Yea unfortunately that’s what I’m going to have to do. I asked if they could possibly waive the transaction fee, which is 9.5%

But I doubt they’ll do that

Just sucks, first time this has happened to me and I’ve bought and sold a lot from SX

how much you get em for? just sell it for a price that will cover what you spent

Why are you pretty sure they are fake?
The paint/color used for the air is blotchy on legit they’re a bit more solid and the stitching is just poorly done, this is all errors from the left shoe. While the right shoe is oddly legit non blotchy, great stitching, no glue mess up the heel looks good

He admitted it’s a factory error aka factory variances, and it’s blatant to see that the air is off, if I were down the road to wear them and then try to sell it’ll be impossible to ask for a true vnds price

Just best bet rn is to sell them back

The paint/color used for the air is blotchy on legit they’re a bit more solid and the stitching is just poorly done, this is all errors from the left shoe. While the right shoe is oddly legit non blotchy, great stitching, no glue mess up the heel looks good

He admitted it’s a factory error aka factory variances, and it’s blatant to see that the air is off, if I were down the road to wear them and then try to sell it’ll be impossible to ask for a true vnds price

Just best bet rn is to sell them back
Sounds like factory errors to me. It's nike, afterall. But you have to do what you feel comfortable with.

He gave me an idea. Going try for the reverse, sell to someone for 670-690 in person and buy it off goat or somewhere else

Edit-

Just sucks I have to go through with all this in the first place

I am picky, so I can empathize with not liking your pair because of factory flaws. But nothing from your pics stood out as the shoes being fake to me. So unfortunately this is just the annoying reality we have to deal with, QC on Nike/Adidas/etc isn’t great.

They pretty much are telling me it’s factory errors but I’m sure they’re not legit so yea

Edit-
Also they won’t refund but say to just put them back on the market

Resell it on their platform and if they return it to you for not passing authentication, show them that email.

450. Last year I spent hours spamming and getting thousands upon thousands of tickets, with no W's. I'll probably try again, but not too hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom