Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Everyone and they momma, excluding me of course...., cooked a pair. They mostly got them in yesterday and today so prices should continue to fall for the next week or so. Once all the weak hands have off'ed their pairs then the ones on ice will start to rise in resell price. I can see prices dipping to the 6's but if they go lower and you want a pair I suggest copping around that price. Just my opinion.
Yeah below 6 and you can get em in hand and be safe to get your money back in the near future if you change your mind. But I don't see these doing ts1 or off white 1 numbers anytime soon that's for sure. Those cats talking buy three sell two, your money going be stuck in limbo FOREVER. Like dude who said he copped another pair at like 950 lmao...he already down 250-300. He hit at retail too so he basically paid resale for both at this point.

Quick question for you guys regarding OW AM97's and sizing. I had tried a pair on one time a year or so ago that I'm pretty sure was an 11.5, and I know I remember they either felt tight or big, but cant remember which. How does the sizing usually run on these? TTS for me is 11.5, but in the Jordan 1's I have an 11, AM90 is 11.5, AF1's is an 11. I know the toe box is kinda narrow on the 97's so curious how they fit? I want to try and find a pair of Queen's but need to confirm sizing and not sure anywhere easy to try on.

Quick question for you guys regarding OW AM97's and sizing. I had tried a pair on one time a year or so ago that I'm pretty sure was an 11.5, and I know I remember they either felt tight or big, but cant remember which. How does the sizing usually run on these? TTS for me is 11.5, but in the Jordan 1's I have an 11, AM90 is 11.5, AF1's is an 11. I know the toe box is kinda narrow on the 97's so curious how they fit? I want to try and find a pair of Queen's but need to confirm sizing and not sure anywhere easy to try on.
I have a size 12 in the black pair, for me there's a bit of heel slippage and probably could do with a 11.5

20200219_182440.jpg

their starting to grow on me :rolleyes

Im a 10 in the OW AM90 and a 9.5 in the Volt AF1s. I managed to snag a pair of the Mentas in a 10.5, and they’re definitely too big (although I could tighten them and pretend the massive visible toe gap was intentional). The material is thinner than normal 97s (which I wear in a 10-10.5), so these you’d probably want 11.5 or maybe even 11 if you don’t have wide feet.

Im a 10 in the OW AM90 and a 9.5 in the Volt AF1s. I managed to snag a pair of the Mentas in a 10.5, and they’re definitely too big (although I could tighten them and pretend the massive visible toe gap was intentional). The material is thinner than normal 97s (which I wear in a 10-10.5), so these you’d probably want 11.5 or maybe even 11 if you don’t have wide feet.

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like 11.5 would work with a little room or an 11. Definitely not a 12 since they seem to run big.

Prices seem to be holding... lol I received mine yesterday and they are way better in person. Not sure if I want to let them go or hold...

Back
Top Bottom