Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Been wanting these, found a good deal locally. To me these better than blacks :nerd:
773C2DC0-39CA-49B5-93D0-DC62F1CFB554.jpeg

The Goat I see you fam.....!!!!

don't know if yall want this... ordered one (ships tomorrow)

He literally only added a bunch of ugly *** strings to the Dunks. Wtf lol
To each his or her own, as I’d never knock ANYONE for what they like, but I’m totally with you in that I think the OW Dunks are ugly. I LOVE Dunks (SBs in particular), but with all the different stuff that Virgil has done to so many Nikes/Jordan, for him to take the Dunk, grommet some holes in the upper, have some bungee loops coming out the holes, and then just run a long az, bright/random colored, lace through them that sits on the already existing laces, was not dope at all IMO. I’m admittedly not a huge fan of the whole deconstructed aesthetic of his, but I was hoping he went that deconstructed route when it was first announced that he was doing Dunks. The colorways are classic (college), but that unnecessary lacing system ruined an already clean shoe IMO.

to those who got EA to the book, did y’all sit through that live stream?

hoping EA to the book leads to a something nice in the future lol

Yeah its a nice coffee table book to revisit The Ten. I personally think the Figures of Speech book by Virgil is way more informative and a better book overall.

Everyone buying for a chance at that exclusive access...... tempting I thought about it ....but I know Nike they won’t give a **** if you buy the book come release of the shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom