Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

its just an ok deal, not great, not terrible either. Personally wouldn't do it tho
What would you pay. Stock x has the hallows eve for over 550 the Sean’s are going for 6 and up and the Parras are going 3 and up. I’m not arguing I honestly am curious

Need some quick advice, I’m about to drop 1100 on three pairs of kicks. Some very lightly used wotherspoon 97s, day ow hallows eve blazers and ds parra air max 1 I think this is a good price for all three any opinions?

You didn't tell us your size; I would reference StockX for the DS pairs, and GOAT Used for the used pair. If you're purchasing from a person (not a store), I would want to pay less. If you're purchasing from a consignment shop, then expect to pay a bit more.

I have to mention, the Wotherspoons do not age very well, so I'd be weary of purchasing a used pair. Have you seen the actual pair?

You didn't tell us your size; I would reference StockX for the DS pairs, and GOAT Used for the used pair. If you're purchasing from a person (not a store), I would want to pay less. If you're purchasing from a consignment shop, then expect to pay a bit more.

I have to mention, the Wotherspoons do not age very well, so I'd be weary of purchasing a used pair. Have you seen the actual pair?
Yea I have pics soles look good no fraying on the fabric and it’s a consignment store with a good rep. Size 10.5 on wotherspoons and size 10 on the other two

If I can't score the AM90s on raffle, I'm going to have to buy a pair day 1. I feel like the prices are going to go up a lot after. I somehow scored a pair of Zoomfly for $340 Canadian, tried them on and relaced, then sold them for $400 like 2 months later.

If I can't score the AM90s on raffle, I'm going to have to buy a pair day 1. I feel like the prices are going to go up a lot after. I somehow scored a pair of Zoomfly for $340 Canadian, tried them on and relaced, then sold them for $400 like 2 months later.

Do we know how many pairs of the black & volt air force 1's were produced? Trying to gauge how much I'm going to pay for the 90s.

Do we know how many pairs of the black & volt air force 1's were produced? Trying to gauge how much I'm going to pay for the 90s.

I think there were about 60K total of both. And about 105K total of the AM90s. So hopefully it'll be easier. But I've missed out on shoes with a much higher quantity so who knows. I need some luck thrown at me because it's legitimately the only pair I've wanted to buy to wear.

I think there were about 60K total of both. And about 105K total of the AM90s. So hopefully it'll be easier. But I've missed out on shoes with a much higher quantity so who knows. I need some luck thrown at me because it's legitimately the only pair I've wanted to buy to wear.

We're did you hear 60k? I hope you get a pair though!

69ACBC08-AD51-45B3-813F-EDF69B7637A8.png

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom